Save a Character: Round 2: NSM Users

Started by SirIngusBingus, May 03, 2009, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 02, 2009, 01:20:06 PMHard one, they're both friends ???
I'll toss:
Heads: Brass
Tails: dahans

And it is: HEADS.

I'm sorry dahans =(
But congrats Brassman388 with winning this fantastic game :D ;D
Congratulations
I'm possitive you didn't actually flip a coin and you just did that to seem like less of an ass but faking to flip a coin is the only thing that makes you seem like an as.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

[/quote]
I'm possitive you didn't actually flip a coin and you just did that to seem like less of an ass but faking to flip a coin is the only thing that makes you seem like an as.
[/quote]

I don't think so. And if he did so, who cares? I think this was really nice of GreekGeek.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 06:30:48 PMI'm possitive you didn't actually flip a coin and you just did that to seem like less of an ass but faking to flip a coin is the only thing that makes you seem like an as.
I don't know where this reproach comes from, but if you look back, you'll see that this is the exact same thing as SirIngusBingus and NanaPopo1 did. So why the hell do you start complaining against me while I played it fair?

And you can see that dahans knows me better, SFK. If you don't believe me, flip a coin yourself and see what happens. Or just shut up.

dahans

Hey! Stop arguing, it's no use complaining. However, I am second and Brass has won. Who cares? It's just a silly online game.

SuperFireKirby

I know. Thats why its fun.  ;) I think I shall flip a coin to see if I should shut up so its fair.
Heads:Shut up
Tails:Keep talking

Oh, what do you know! It landed on tails! Sorry GreekGeek but I'm still going to talk.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Please don't act this way. Seriously, I don't deserve this neither do you.
So let's just stop this crap. Like dahans said, it's just a stupid game.

GreekGeek

You know what?! Just make the decision yourself and make it fair. I removed my message and have fun my friend.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 02, 2009, 01:20:06 PMHard one, they're both friends ???
I'll toss:
Heads: Brass
Tails: dahans

And it is: HEADS.

I'm sorry dahans =(
But congrats Brassman388 with winning this fantastic game :D ;D
Congratulations
I have made my decision. ::)

SirIngusBingus

Brassman388

Haha, wow... uhh, thanks?

Jeez, you guys all sound like you're all married or something. Calm, Calm.

SuperFireKirby

I think I may have pissed of GreekGeek a little too much. A little over what I was looking for but all in all, a job well done.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 04, 2009, 01:25:18 PMI think I may have pissed of GreekGeek a little too much. A little over what I was looking for but all in all, a job well done.
Well, I would be very proud of pissing someone of as well.