News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Knucklehead?  More like a psychotic maniac.  I don't see why he hasn't been assassinated yet.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 16, 2008, 04:54:15 PMKnucklehead?  More like a psychotic maniac.  I don't see why he hasn't been assassinated yet.

because all the North Korean commies are madly and blindly in love with him (seriously, he and his father are like they're Jesus) and would immediate declare war on the entire world if he was killed. and also if any non-North Korean entered the country they would be killed, burned, mutilated, put on TV, then paraded around in front of the North Korean/South Korean border and then ripped apart by dogs. so, yeah...

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm sure that anyone and everyone living in a communist country love it there.

me irl
[close]

Sirus

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 16, 2008, 07:25:18 PMI'm sure that anyone and everyone living in a communist country love it there.
i was watching the news and some American reporter asked some North Korean lady "What is that?", pointing to a statue of their dictator in the city square and the lady got offended and said "No, no. It is not what, it is Who is that."
seriously, i think think they have problems

razer84

i say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so defiant to the rest of the world when they don't even have nukes anymore. and the mother said (this is not a quote, just a paraphrase), "it is because we love our Great General, and what he does we will do! we will fight all the capitalists to our deaths and even our children will fight with knives and guns! we would do it for love! for our Great Leader and our Great General!" then she starts crying and goes over to the picture of Kim Jong Il that every house must have by government law and starts bowing to it and keeps saying that they love him, that they would defend him, that it is their duty to die for him. all the other family members join in with the crying and the worshiping, and it was all very disturbing.

later the reporter asked, "what if what the Great General said was wrong? what would you do?" the family and the commie interpreter/translator just kind of looked at each other and were like, "wrong? Great General? what? he can't be wrong. what do you mean?" and that went on for minutes until the reporter looked at the camera, shook her head with sadness and disbelief, and gave up.

we should nuke, them.

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh wow, you guys are weird crazy!  *goes to collect reward for turning you guys in*

Dude

Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 06:11:30 AMwe should nuke them.

So you think nuking people will solve everything? Cuz if you do you are incredibly wrong. :P

razer84

Quote from: Dude on March 17, 2008, 06:54:10 AM
Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 06:11:30 AMwe should nuke them.

So you think nuking people will solve everything? Cuz if you do you are incredibly wrong. :P

in the case of nuking North Korea, if kill all of them, they have no allies that would retaliate against us and risk a nuclear war. China might get pissed, but they're in the UN Security Council and would be forced to agree with the Nuclear Nonproliferation laws that the five permanent  members all signed, so they really can't nuke us because of UN bureaucracy. so, yes, in this case nuking them would solve our problems. sadly.

damn commies.

evilsqueaky

Nuking is not the answer to every problem. :P.

Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 06:11:30 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so defiant to the rest of the world when they don't even have nukes anymore. and the mother said (this is not a quote, just a paraphrase), "it is because we love our Great General, and what he does we will do! we will fight all the capitalists to our deaths and even our children will fight with knives and guns! we would do it for love! for our Great Leader and our Great General!" then she starts crying and goes over to the picture of Kim Jong Il that every house must have by government law and starts bowing to it and keeps saying that they love him, that they would defend him, that it is their duty to die for him. all the other family members join in with the crying and the worshiping, and it was all very disturbing.

later the reporter asked, "what if what the Naploleon said was wrong? what would you do?" Boxer and the commie interpreter/translator just kind of looked at each other and were like, "wrong? Napoleon? what? he can't be wrong. what do you mean?" and that went on for minutes until the reporter looked at the camera, shook her head with sadness and disbelief, and gave up.

we should nuke, them.

Edited (Animal Farm)

Dude

Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 10:22:10 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so defiant to the rest of the world when they don't even have nukes anymore. and the mother said (this is not a quote, just a paraphrase), "it is because we love our Great General, and what he does we will do! we will fight all the capitalists to our deaths and even our children will fight with knives and guns! we would do it for love! for our Great Leader and our Great General!" then she starts crying and goes over to the picture of Kim Jong Il that every house must have by government law and starts bowing to it and keeps saying that they love him, that they would defend him, that it is their duty to die for him. all the other family members join in with the crying and the worshiping, and it was all very disturbing.

later the reporter asked, "what if what the Great General said was wrong? what would you do?" the family and the commie interpreter/translator just kind of looked at each other and were like, "wrong? Great General? what? he can't be wrong. what do you mean?" and that went on for minutes until the reporter looked at the camera, shook her head with sadness and disbelief, and gave up.

we should nuke, them.

Let's just hope you never get elected to power ;)

Lildigipoke2

i never knew that we would be so far apart!

US, Canada, Europe, SOUTH KOREA! Kim-Jong-Il is terrible

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Akiro

Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 10:22:10 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so....(blah blah blah)

You posted that twice, that's what quoting is for..

KefkaticFanatic

Stereotypes are fun! Haha, thats the most hypocritical thing I've said all day, but seriously, thinking that all people living in a communist state is just naïve.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: Dude on March 17, 2008, 03:38:42 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 10:22:10 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so defiant to the rest of the world when they don't even have nukes anymore. and the mother said (this is not a quote, just a paraphrase), "it is because we love our Great General, and what he does we will do! we will fight all the capitalists to our deaths and even our children will fight with knives and guns! we would do it for love! for our Great Leader and our Great General!" then she starts crying and goes over to the picture of Kim Jong Il that every house must have by government law and starts bowing to it and keeps saying that they love him, that they would defend him, that it is their duty to die for him. all the other family members join in with the crying and the worshiping, and it was all very disturbing.

we should nuke, them.

Let's just hope you never get elected to power ;)

yeah, me too.

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 17, 2008, 02:35:35 PMNuking is not the answer to every problem. :P.

Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 06:11:30 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so defiant to the rest of the world when they don't even have nukes anymore. and the mother said (this is not a quote, just a paraphrase), "it is because we love our Great General, and what he does we will do! we will fight all the capitalists to our deaths and even our children will fight with knives and guns! we would do it for love! for our Great Leader and our Great General!" then she starts crying and goes over to the picture of Kim Jong Il that every house must have by government law and starts bowing to it and keeps saying that they love him, that they would defend him, that it is their duty to die for him. all the other family members join in with the crying and the worshiping, and it was all very disturbing.

later the reporter asked, "what if what the Naploleon said was wrong? what would you do?" Boxer and the commie interpreter/translator just kind of looked at each other and were like, "wrong? Napoleon? what? he can't be wrong. what do you mean?" and that went on for minutes until the reporter looked at the camera, shook her head with sadness and disbelief, and gave up.

we should nuke, them.

Edited (Animal Farm)

i hated that book. because it was about commies. commie animals. damn commie animals.

Quote from: Akiro on March 17, 2008, 05:51:02 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 17, 2008, 10:22:10 AMi say that because i was watching a National Geographic show about some American reporters in North Korea and that place is truly messed up. the reporter (who was staying with a family of commies because the hotels would tell the government and the Americans where there illegally, so...) asked this mother of a family why the North Koreans were so....(blah blah blah)

You posted that twice, that's what quoting is for..

um, yeah... how did that happen? fixed anyway.

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 17, 2008, 03:49:22 PMi never knew that we would be so far apart!

it's the internet, anything is possible. :)

damn commies.

Sirus

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 17, 2008, 03:49:22 PMi never knew that we would be so far apart!

lol i think i am the lone South Korean guy in the forums
I hate the South Korean president fyi
He's a little bit less insane than Kim Jong Il
but you get my point :P