News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Polls

Started by Magus Darkwind, April 29, 2009, 04:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

I'm to get a post from an official pretty quickly, but how would you guys like to have an entire forum page just for polls? I think it would be very good for polls sakes, and frankly I think lots of us would like to vote and say our thoughts. ;D
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

KefkaticFanatic

No.  Last time it was an awful spamfest full of morons.

me irl
[close]

jake3343

oh, ho ho! You do not know what you have just uncovered Magus. Prepare for battle!

Magus Darkwind

(btw Waffles do rule) anyhow, what was your comment supposed to mean? and thanks for the info Gamer
PS I would guess that there would be a bunch of spamming
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Dude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2009, 05:56:07 PMNo.  Last time it was an awful spamfest full of morons.
Basically that, but in a nicer way of saying it. ::)

Jamaha

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 29, 2009, 05:56:07 PMNo.  Last time it was an awful spamfest full of morons.
This.

FORUM MEMBER X's RANDOM POLL #1723: WAS POLL 1722 FUN?

Cobraroll

Can't see what's wrong with it:
http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=16

But on the other hand, I guess it would be quite a spamfest. CF is the place where you get kicked out for bad grammar, so I guess it's only the strict rules holding the spammers at bay.
I don't think the topic flow is big enough here to justify such a forum either. Give us 100-200 more active members, and we should revise this question again.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.