This little random platformer a friend and I made

Started by KefkaticFanatic, May 02, 2009, 07:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Twas for a class.  Yes, we were stuck with the utter shit that is Game Maker and managed to code this using the GML, which is awful.  Notice how the sprites are custom made. :D  (Except for the IWBTG on the title screen and random background at the end sequence)

My friend was the sprite artist and level designer, I was the one who coded the whole movement physics whatever.  It was meant to be an old style platformer, don't even try to say that the sprites are too small.

And here it is.

Yes, we know that the name is unoriginal and a ripoff.  Yes, we know that the text is screwy.

me irl
[close]

Magus Darkwind

Sry, but most the links I see head to mediafire, and I try to download and A it doesn't work, and B it starts throwing pop-ups and random crap at my computer, anyone know how to help?
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

Right click it and "save as", instead of just clicking the link. This should prevent all the pop-ups.

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Winter

I am on the level with the blue fish, I can't figure it out at all, tips?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Oh, did I do something wrong? I just figured the kefkatic might have wanted more feedback on his platformer, cause i quite enjoyed it!

SlowPokemon

Nah, it's nothing big because you're new...

if you post in a topic that hasn't been posted in for over a month, some people will get mad.

How ironic because KF is the one who gets maddest at that. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

hehehehe I guess he has 2 reasons to let it go this time :)

Maretocks

It's not like this board is too active anyway, and he's actually contributing to it.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Yes.

I just did again right now.

me irl
[close]

Winter

I just need to know how to finish the third level!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

Thanks, did you notice that on level 2 you can just jump off the left  side of the screen and land on the floating brick?