News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Bad News Topic 2

Started by SirIngusBingus, May 14, 2009, 11:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

I apologize on the behalf of Magus, Brassman, and myself for spamming the last bad news thread and having it closed. I promise to try to stay on topic from this point on. Use this thread for all your bad news announcements.

I'll start: I pulled something playing Tennis today, and my final match is tomorrow.  :'(

SuperFireKirby

Sucks.
I have to make up twenty pages of missed assignments in spanish by next week or I get an incomplete on my final grade. Why was I given the gift of brilliance yet the curse of laziness?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I have the same problem...

GreekGeek

I have to make four different assignments and make three huge resits.
And the bad news is I have gastric mucosa infection :'(
Which hurts.

SuperFireKirby

besides these pages I also have a project in spanish where I have to right a short story. Man this sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Why did you remake this topic?

Harvest

All posts in both the bad news topic and the good news topic can fit in the post your thoughts of the moment thread.

:|
-

Dude

Brassman388

Then shall we have him rename it to the "post your thoughts of the moment 3"? Rather than just wasting this topic?

Jamaha

No, we shall post in the existing thoughts topic.

That's all.