change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Can someone do me a favor?

Started by SirIngusBingus, May 17, 2009, 07:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

GreekGeek

I like mice (and what a lovely plural mam)

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 17, 2009, 07:36:13 AMCan someone please tell me the pitches of the first measure or so of Warioware Inc.? I'm trying to figure this out but I'm havin trouble for two reasons. 1-My ear's not all that great. 2-I have an ear infection and can't hear right. So please, just the first 5 notes or so. Don't make a finale file of it; just post the (concert) pitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSu6QaYceyQ

TY to whoever does this, I'll be sure to help you with something once I'm off the antibiotics in another 16 days. The medicine is disgusting.

Why don't I just arrange it for you?

SirIngusBingus

That'd be mean of me to ask, as you're already doing that Jazz Band song for me.  Besides, I want to start arranging myself. Maybe you could start me off, and I could try to do the rest (with a little help)?

Thank you, Brassman. Everybody, Brassman is awesome.

Brassman388

Hahaha, no problem, I just want to help.

GreekGeek

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Zintendo

its funny how one simple question that i already answered can turn into 20 excessive posts.  no, i am not mean.  these are realistic facts.   

but personally i did quadruple post and im sorry from now on i will modify, and give meaningful answers based on facts and my own personal opinion.

You guys arent mean i started it im sorry.

Modification:

Brassman would you be so kind as to attempt the shy guy toybox?  its one of those songs that might need to be played by more then one person. 

Brassman388

Sorry Zin, no one really cares about statistics.

As for your arrangment, I have a full plate of requests. I'll see if I can fit it in. I can't guarentee anything.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Zintendo on May 20, 2009, 03:42:42 PMits funny how one simple question that i already answered can turn into 20 excessive posts.  no, i am not mean.  these are realistic facts.   
True, that's how I got 528 posts :P

Zintendo

awesome new pic greek,  Beldum or something is it?  no, metagross!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Zintendo on May 21, 2009, 03:03:06 PMawesome new pic greek,  Beldum or something is it?  no, metagross!
And very good that you noticed it wasn't a Beldum :P