News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

I'd really love to show you how I play, but it's a bit difficult, since I don't own a cam :). But I can tell you that I am playing Pathétique (the é is important :) ). But there are people who want me to make a vid, so maybe you are lucky^^.  (and the thing I said: you are called gay is absolutely nonesense I apologize for this stupid shit, I wanted to write something else)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

If people tried play piano maybe they wouldn't think it was quite as gay as they believe.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Piano isn't and never was gay. People are just too dim to play an instrument and so only listen to modern music.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

dahans: I'm learning the first movement :D

I learned the 3rd, but never really finished it.  Maybe I'll go back and perfect it later.  The 2nd one is a to-do as well.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Pathétique is simply wonderful.

kirby_superstar

piano was gay when liberace played it...and there's also elton john
i dont find it gay, but i cant see how it would be bad if it was, lol
you'll have to confront your piano yourself

i play piano, frank plays(ed) piano
a lot of members played piano, we literally had a thread just for videos
i cant remember anyone elses youtube account, but for anyone who wants to take a look search frankied14
the majora's mask piano....anthology.... is truely epic, even if he wasnt the best pianist ever
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 27, 2009, 05:35:06 AMPiano isn't and never was gay. People are just too dim to play an instrument and so only listen to modern music.
I never said that. I was just implying that alot of the young folk think it's gay.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kirby_superstar

i know, although its not so bad here....like i never hear it fomr anyone...

but yeah, kids think they're cool when they find something they can call gay >.<

dahans

I totally agree with you. I hate such people.

SuperFireKirby

kirby_superstar

>.<

precisely

piano is amazing...as are all instruments if you ask me  :)

SuperFireKirby

I hope your excluding the turn table.:b

kirby_superstar

hahaha, excluding the turn table, and samplers

although i do honestly like indie techno, well it depends i guess

but yeah, definitely excluding whatever people use to sample, you might as well call it the unoriginal talentless career maker

SirIngusBingus

kirby_superstar

no, viola is always left out in the cold to die
but it shouldnt be, it has a nice sound and tonal quality, and if i were to hate viola id have to hate every other string instrument....errr...well in the violin-ish branch of it, lol