Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Moppy Birthday, dahans and Cobraroll! ;D

SlowPokemon

Two birthday wishes:

Dahans--you were actually the very first person I met here at NSM! I still play your arrangements all the time, mostly Gusty Garden but I also play others. You are talented as an arranger and as a composer as well, and I know you're going to do something with music in your life. ^^

Cobraroll--where to begin? In my head, you are THE Pokemaniac. Your persuasive writing skills are fairly amazing. After reading one of your posts in the "Which Pokemon Would You Life to be?" thread, I would have gladly become a Sceptile. XD

Happy birthday to both of you. Many happy returns. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Thanks, everybody!

Oh, and happy birtday Dahans! Now, where the heck have you been lately? Haven't heard from you in months!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Happy b'day Dahans and Cobraroll.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nakah

Happy birthday dahans thanks for making that good quality SMW castle sheet.

SuperFireKirby

Happy Birthday Cobra and Dahans!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Happy Birthday Cobraroll and Dahans :D

Since it's both of your birthdays, I'm gonna wish you both in all possible places I can xP (besides irrelevant topics)

Saria

Happy birthday Cobraroll and Dahans! :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Wow, two actives with a birthday on the same day!

Happy Birthday Hansi and Cobraroll!

Ragster2448

Your writings are very inspirational, Cobraroll! Happy birthday Dahans and Cobraroll, even though you probably have no idea who I am!

Raymondbl

Happy birthday Dahans and Cobraroll!  I hope you'll be more active, Dahans... I miss you!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Taser9090

Aww, thanks to the three of you who wished me a happy birthday. Too bad it's seven days late of a reply >.< And no, I don't have Bein' Friends yet. I don't think it will be made anytime soon.

Also, happy birthday Dahans and Cobraroll. Hope you guys have an awesome celebration :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

Happy Birthday SuperRiolu, I hope you're enjoying your month in Napa and Sonoma!

Cobraroll

Happy birthday, GreekGeek!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.