News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

skiaak

Oh yeah, didn't see you. Another hb Don!
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

DonValentino

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Latios212

Happy birthday AwesomeYears!

may this next year be as awesome as all the years that your username refers to
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Happy birthday AwsomeYears :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, AwesomeYears!

ZeldaFan

Hippy Birfday AwesomeYears!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

TheMarioPianist

Happy Birthday, AwesomeYears! Yep, I literally couldn't think of anything better to do than to copy the same thing everyone else does. I tried and failed to come up with something better. Probably because my brain quits functioning well before 1:46am :P.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

braix

I put a face in my 'happy birthday' post so mine is obviously the best and AwesomeYears would appreciate it the most :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 03, 2015, 10:48:42 PMI put a face in my 'happy birthday' post so mine is obviously the best and AwesomeYears would appreciate it the most :)
Mine shows a tongue plus has more words...not that it's a competition or anything. :D (Plus, AwesomeYears probably would appreciate people who can spell the name right.)

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 03, 2015, 12:13:20 PMHappy birthday AwsomeYears :D

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

braix

Short and sweet mate.
The "e" isn't neccesary. One letter shorter and it still sounds the same anyway.
Short and sweet.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 03, 2015, 11:01:59 PMShort and sweet mate.
The "e" isn't neccesary. One letter shorter and it still sounds the same anyway.
Short and sweet.
By that logic, I should be able to say q and everyone would know what I was talking about. Right? Oh wait, you don't know what q means? Oh yea, the other letters. Queue. There we go. In your case, I guess it doesn't matter, but subtracting letters can be confusing in some cases. Im not trying to start an argument here, so I'll let this one go here. Besides, this thread is for celebrating the anniversary of the birth of some wonderful person who is on NSM today, not the discussion of forum grammar

Edit: Oh yea, while I'm on the topic of spelling, in your IG bio, proud ameteur -> proud amateur

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player