News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Axaj's arrangements

Started by Axaj, June 01, 2009, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axaj

Yeah, I kind of suck at arranging.  And I haven't even finished one.  But what the heck:

Submissions:
*Aleph-Null*

In Progress:
[PS2] Guitar Hero 3
 - "Through The Fire And Flames" - SIB, MIDI

Brassman388

What are the chances of getting this in a mus. file?

Megaupload?!?

Axaj

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 01, 2009, 08:02:11 PMWhat are the chances of getting this in a mus. file?

Not very much...  I can't stand Finale Notepad.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Axaj on June 02, 2009, 07:11:45 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on June 01, 2009, 08:02:11 PMWhat are the chances of getting this in a mus. file?

Same way, horrible program.
But unfortunately it's the most convenient way to share.

Brassman388

Quote from: Axaj on June 02, 2009, 07:11:45 AM

Sorry, but I don't think that this site accepts Sib files, my sibelius just borked on me just now. So i kinda can't read it. BUT, that doesn't mean that you cant send a midi.

KefkaticFanatic

I was under the impression that the site only accepted MUS files, but I remember some old Sibelius arrangements.

Also, the two aren't that different.  It isn't hard to just copy and paste one to the other.  Saying you can't stand it is a moronic reason for not having multiple formats.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2009, 09:07:30 AMIt isn't hard to just copy and paste one to the other. 
You wouldn't say so, but it is. That's why I don't do it.

Brassman388

Perhaps someone can provide a midi? So i can look at his arrangement.

pumpy_heart

No tempo marking. So I just bumped it up to 175. Sounds right thus far...but it's not finished. Finish it, yee.
No key signature, which, if you are going to use Sibelius, abuse the awesome functions it has.
In the other debate, Sibelius > Finale. In input, efficiency, and feature wise, Sibelius wins. Finale Notepad isn't even free anymore. so meh. Sibelius ftw.

Brassman388

If only I still had mine, I plan on learning it eventually. But for now, I need a dogone midi.

Axaj

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 02, 2009, 12:13:27 PMNo tempo marking. So I just bumped it up to 175. Sounds right thus far...but it's not finished. Finish it, yee.
No key signature, which, if you are going to use Sibelius, abuse the awesome functions it has.
In the other debate, Sibelius > Finale. In input, efficiency, and feature wise, Sibelius wins. Finale Notepad isn't even free anymore. so meh. Sibelius ftw.

1- Fix'd
2- What do you mean?  It has a key signature... (as far as I know)
3- Yes, yes, YES!  Finally (no pun intended) I have someone who agrees with me!

pumpy_heart

Just because it has a key signature doesn't mean it's in key. Too many accidentals. I'm sure one key sig would fit and if I looked at it again, I could prolly tell you. But its good for you to learn
And yesh. haha. Great program.

Axaj

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 02, 2009, 07:38:49 PMJust because it has a key signature doesn't mean it's in key. Too many accidentals. I'm sure one key sig would fit and if I looked at it again, I could prolly tell you. But its good for you to learn

Whoops, I forgot to fix that part.  Fix'd (in next update).

KefkaticFanatic

Funny, I was speaking to somebody that used both Sibelius and Finale in his music class.  He absolutely hates Sibelius and can't stand using it.

me irl
[close]

Axaj

Update and bump, for great justice.