It is done!

Started by Jamaha, June 15, 2009, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Nice you see you again blah blah.....GET TO WORK!

GreekGeek

JaMaHa don't like blah blah :-[?

Jamaha

I need to stop trying to be funny. It never works.

Dude

Brassman388

I don't understand what..">_>" Is.

KefkaticFanatic

Nintendude: Your incompetence is your weakness!  If you simply do it as you did before NSM will end up as a shitpile of awful arrangements like it used to be.  You have to actually STUDY them to make sure they are PERFECT.  We cannot taint the site with key signature-less sheets, ridiculous unplayable songs, ones that don't match the originals whatsoever, and absurdly messy arrangements that don't use proper notation.  NOT AGAIN.

That is all.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

Excuse me?!  How do you have the NERVE to say something like that?  Yeah, NSM has had rough times, but you can't blame me for all of the crap sheets that were up before I even started as an updater.  I spend hours and hours of my time looking through each sheet, listening to it, making adjustments and formatting, and you just write that off as incompetence?  You have said some things to make me hate you before, but this is just outrageous.

Write back soon, love and kisses

-Nintendude73

KefkaticFanatic

That wasn't all srs you know.  I didn't say that YOU caused it all.  But it IS serious that we need to make sure that we don't have a mess like that again.

Also, you made it sound like you weren't going to pay attention to the sheets, so you asked for it.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

Well, obviously we don't want to make a mess. >_>

And I fail to see where you got that from... but I'll just leave you to your hallucinations and be on my way...

mantis985

Yo relax.  I can take a look at some of the sheets if you want, and I'm sure others can too. That means the real updaters will have less work to do editing submissions...assuming we just don't make things worse...

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 17, 2009, 06:44:05 PMNintendude: Your incompetence is your weakness!  If you simply do it as you did before NSM will end up as a shitpile of awful arrangements like it used to be.  You have to actually STUDY them to make sure they are PERFECT.  We cannot taint the site with key signature-less sheets, ridiculous unplayable songs, ones that don't match the originals whatsoever, and absurdly messy arrangements that don't use proper notation.  NOT AGAIN.

That is all.
Ouch

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah, I also wanted to say you were incompetent.  It's fun to use that word.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I'm not incompetent, you're an incompetent bitch who should shut up.

Yeah, it's fun to use that word :D Thanks Gamer.

Cobraroll

Umm... just a question. Where is the borderline between "riduculously hard" and "unplayable" songs?
For example, I'd say that Break The Targets (SSBM) is crazily hard to play, not to say that it's impossible. Can someone on the other hand point out an unplayable song on here, so I have anything to compare to?
(I know, measure 39 in Master Hand Battle (SSBM), but an entire song?)
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintendude73

Unplayable generally means, from my experience, that there are impossible reaches in the song.  Someone wise told me a long time ago that anything that asks you to play over more than an octave with one hand is impossible.  I can't think of any unplayable songs off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are some on the site that still haven't been fixed.