News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

So...how did GameMusicWorld die?

Started by The_Dude1212, June 06, 2009, 05:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Dude1212

Quote from: kotorfanboy on June 08, 2009, 01:28:26 PMSpeaking of which, I'm not sure if ALPRAS ever finished that :P

Dude1212, you might want to just ask ebuch for his arrangement of it, since I haven't seen ALPRAS around in a while.

Okay, thanks.

Also, just figured I'd throw out I look forward to VgVirtuoso.net. Mostly because my music playing skills lie within Tenor Sax (or trumpet sheet music at least, lol), and it does take me several seconds still to get my bearings on a piano. It's a challenge to play the first 7 notes of super mario at a basic level on my school's keyboard.

But, I still love my sax. Easier to play solos by Clarence Clemons, lol.

ALPRAS

Well, Sorry Ive only apeared now. I hadnt time to be here..

About the SMB arrangement, I was working on it. But sometime ago, when I FINALLY had time to arrange again, Finale just stop working, dont know why... I have to get a new one (a pirate version of course), but since I dont have Unlimited downloads, Ill have to ask to a friend of mine to download it. So next week, Ill be able to arrange again, and I promise Ill continue the project :)

Sorry. I know it should be complete by now, but I simply didnt have time to make it  :(
but since im on vacations now, im gonna be unstoppable :P muahahah!!!

The_Dude1212

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 15, 2009, 04:32:45 PMWell, Sorry Ive only apeared now. I hadnt time to be here..

About the SMB arrangement, I was working on it. But sometime ago, when I FINALLY had time to arrange again, Finale just stop working, dont know why... I have to get a new one (a pirate version of course), but since I dont have Unlimited downloads, Ill have to ask to a friend of mine to download it. So next week, Ill be able to arrange again, and I promise Ill continue the project :)

Sorry. I know it should be complete by now, but I simply didnt have time to make it  :(
but since im on vacations now, im gonna be unstoppable :P muahahah!!!

Well, it's up to you now if you have the motivation. School ended, so I doubt I'll get to live the dream of conducting Super Mario :P.

Maybe I can pass it off to the teachers sometime when I'm not busy with Uni work.

Nonetheless, thanks for the effort, ALPRAS. Who knows, maybe it won't be too late.