MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I'm really looking forward to see your arrangement of this song.  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

[GB] Pokemon: Red Version-"Title Theme"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

I gave one note for each pokemon that was, is and will be from now to eternity.

Coming soon: Pokemon Red - Elite Four
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Seeker

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 23, 2009, 05:19:35 PMI gave one note for each pokemon that was, is and will be from now to eternity.

What? I counted 152 by measure 13. That would make well over 1,000 by the end. How exactly were you counting?
This is a signature.

MaestroUGC

It was a joke, since Nintendo adds 50+ pokemon with each installment.

universe-X

Wow, I'm not a very big POkemon fan, as in, I don't have any pokemon games/cards/toys/pictures, etc But I recognize this theme from brawl. Very well done, I must say! No way I could do something like this<< (I must've said this so many times by now) Great job, keep it up!  :)

Taser9090

YES! A new update :D And it's the title screen!

Edit: Looks like MediaFire's updating... I really want to play it D:

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Merry Christmas!

Secret

I want to thank all of you for your support in my work, and your patience in these recent times. I offer a sample of a side project of mine.

This is my way of thanking all of you for without you I wouldn't Work on these arrangements with the same intensity. Enjoy this little trinket, and have a great new year.

---MaestroUGC---

Cobraroll

Wow... the Pokémon arrangement is... awesome...

So is the Secret one! Can't wait to see the full version!

Great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

The "Secret" sounds great so far! But, you might wanna speed up the beginning just a tiny bit.  ;) otherwise, great rendition! Sounds like another version of the song I know...

universe-X

I think I found someone that's able to play some of these arrangements, but it looks like he's based on speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfz2WBeaHA&NR=1

Someone else:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbIZy3EBpPE&feature=related

Call me stupid, but I had no idea that the Maple Leaf Rag sounded so much like the Athletic Theme from SMW.

MaestroUGC

universe-X

Don't you think you should put a few of these up for submission?

MaestroUGC

Elite Four from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow added.

[GB] Pokemon Red, Blue. and Yellow-"Elite Four"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

A slight change in plans, My next arrangement will not be the Smithy Battle for Super Mario RPG. Instead I want to give a tribute to video game music's roots...I'm going to make a medley of some of the greatest Arcade themes ever.

At this point I plan on arranging the following themes:
Donkey Kong - Game Start and Level one with Hammer
Pac-Man - an elaboration of a few of its historical themes
Dig-Dug - In Game Music
Galaga - Title Screen

I won't begin work until after New Year's so if there are some games that you want me to touch on, make a post by Jan. 4th, 2010.

universe-X

When you say, "Games that you want me to touch on", you mean games for the medley? Because I think that's all you need for it really. ;)

Cobraroll

Wow... Elite Four.... I must say, I was slightly disappointed at first, then the last two pages came and blew me away. Just like the song is meant to be. Wilder and wilder and more intense until somebody drops, be it the player, the audience or the opponent in-game. I listened to it again, and immediately liked the entire song a lot better. Weirdly enough, this song is only used in the entrance hall of the Indigo Plateau, never in-battle in any game.

Thanks a lot!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.