News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Current progress: 90%
New Information: Expected completion time...12 hrs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

tatormellow

omg... 12 hours... How can you even arrange something that long?!?!

universe-X

he's going to complete it in 12 hours...

it's supposed to be about an hour long...

o_0

MaestroUGC

For behold, you may now worship me.

[N64] The Banjo-Kazooie Suite-"Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie"-MaestroUGC   MUS and MID   Garritan

Yeah, I did it.

Enjoy. I know you will.

Thank you, Grant Kirkhope

*Note: Files inside the zipped folders are not in order. Use your intuition to open them in the right order.*

universe-X

The "To The Continuing Saga" MUS and MIDI is not working for me.

However, the other songs are marvelous. It almost makes me want to play BK again. Spectacular job. :D

MaestroUGC

universe-X

I'll listen to it tomorrow.

Once again, awesome job! :)

and just in time for that Video Project too.

Seeker

Speaking as one of the only people here with chance of ever making that sound good (unless Alpras comes back)... probably not gonna happen.

Other than that, great job. Looks really fun. My only complaint is that the opening chords of "The Adventure Begins" are way too big.

This is a signature.

dahans

Quote from: Seeker on March 21, 2010, 05:28:22 AMSpeaking as the only person here with chance of ever making that sound good (unless Alpras comes back)... not gonna happen.

Other than that, great job. Looks really fun. My only complaint is that the opening chords of "The Adventure Begins" are way too big.
That is not true! I could make it sound good too. :D I have been learning piano for 10 years now, so I can say I am quite good. However well done! Although I am not really familiar with this soundtrack, it sounds good. I agree with seeker some chords are too big. Well done!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Seeker

This is a signature.

MaestroUGC

I know about the chord size, those are intended to be glissed, I just didn't want write all of the in.

I had actually been wanting to do this for a while now, then the video project came along...not bad for doing all  of this in three months, huh?

Gooch

Quick question: Are you missing the Fourth movement? Or is there a typo somewhere, because the files go I, II, III, V, VI. Just a-wondrin.

Edit: I forgot to praise this (silly me). This is by far the best one that you have cranked out and if only these fingers were nimble enough (glances of in a longing manner into a dark void to stage right). I truly did love every second contained within this fine suite! This coming from the guy who has both soundtracks on his iPod, however, shouldn't truly be surprising. Masterful work as always, and likewise I await with bated breath your next piece.

MaestroUGC

Well thank you, Mov. IV is on the same sheet as Mov. III, and the same deal with Movs. VI and VII.

This may very well be the peak of my career, but don't worry, I'm not done yet...

On that note, here is the next ten I will arrange:

Super Mario RPG: Mushroom Kingdom
Donkey Kong Country 2: Haunted Chase
Super mario 64: The Princess' Secret Slide
The Legend of Zelda-Wind Waker: Song of Storms
Super Mario Bros 3: Airship Theme
Pikmin 2: Awakening Wood
Super Mario 64: Dire Dire Docks
Super Mario World 2-Yoshi's Island: Map Theme
Pikmin: Medley
Donkey Kong 64: Medley

Yes, I have to do Kirkhope's other great masterpiece for the N64.

The best has yet to come...trust me...

universe-X

Well, just listened to Movement V. And just like the others, it was great! Nice! I'm looking forward to the next set too!