MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Hmm... I've never played the series, so I guess I can't fully enjoy the arrangement :\

I will look forward to The Impact Site, though. It sounds relaxing when night comes :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nana1Popo2

wow. ive never played their games, but i have the soundtrack of the newest one, so ive heard the songs, and a lot of them i can recongize out of that Suite. its fantastic, Maestro, definitely your best work so far, in my opinion.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

The fuck is this, what do you mean you haven't played any in the series?

Either go buy an N64 right now or download Project 64 and the ROMs.
Or get them on Xbox Live Arcade!

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

haha, to be honest, ive thought about getting Nuts and Bolts.... but i never got to it.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Nintendude73

Not Nuts & Bolts, get the GOOD games.  The originals.

Great work, by the way, Maestro.  I love B-K's music and this is a really great set of arrangements.  Looking forward to more from you and I like the sound of a DK64 medley. ;D

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Gooch

I think Nuts and Bolts was definately not the worst game I've ever played, but nor was it the best (not quite milk, but not quite milkshake). If they were to do another BK installment, I would hope they would do it just like the Classics: the RIGHT way. BK just isn't meant to be a racing game.

Alas, deviation from the topic. Personally, im extremely excited about the Song of Storms arrangement.

dahans

The surprise is great!
But don't forget to copypaste some of the links in the update thread ;)!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

Super Mario RPG-"Mushroom Kingdom"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Well, here it is. Expect the Super Mario 64 Quartet within the next... 3 months?

Up Next:
Donkey Kong Country 2: Haunted Chase
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

♫ Scrub Scrub Scrub All the floors in Hyrule
Scrub Scrub Scrub All the floors in Gamelon
Scrub Scrub Scrub My ship, in the morning
Scrub Scrub Scrub My wii ♫

Nice job!

MaestroUGC

PseudoMario16

well. dont get me wrong, the Mario RPG mushroom kingdom is verryyyyyyyyyyy good. but i think the simple one already on the site is a little more...playable. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MaestroUGC

KefkaticFanatic

No.  When the majority of people that are GOOD can't play it, it is known as inaccessible and useless.  The point of these arrangements is to provide a way for people to easily play songs they love, not to give them some clusterfuck they can just look at.

me irl
[close]