News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Its only because I dont like th fight system... I really dont have patience... But ive heard that the story was cool :) I also dont like very much the songs (DONT KILL ME AGAIN!!PLZ). They are bit... common and it style is too much used in other games or movies. But sill, Nobuo Uematsu is a great composer :D

SirIngusBingus

HUUUURRRRGGGGHH

HHUUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Anyway, the battle system annoys you? We now have a little something called ATB.

ALPRAS

Whats ATB? sorry for my english... its not so bad, but theres a bunch of stuff that I cant understand :P

SirIngusBingus

Active Time Battle. It's the system FF uses for battling now. There's a little meter for each character that fills up in real time, and they take their turn when the meter is full. It makes battles a lot more engaging than they once were.

ALPRAS

Well, it looks more challenging... I like challenges :D
Im thinking about buying FF XIII for X360... I think it looks better than the others...

HungryDragon

I have to pick one?

Well I'd have to go with Tales of Symphonia for first place but some close seconds are

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
FF IV
Chrono Trigger
LoZ : OoT
SSBM & SSBB
Pokemon Plat.
Trauma Center UTK 2
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I also enjoyed the first Sly Cooper very much. One of the best platformers for the PS2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HungryDragon

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 22, 2009, 02:55:54 PMPlatinum? Really?
Well, at least, for the moment. The Giratina theme got me *shrug*
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 22, 2009, 01:10:06 PMActive Time Battle. It's the system FF uses for battling now. There's a little meter for each character that fills up in real time, and they take their turn when the meter is full. It makes battles a lot more engaging than they once were.
I still don't like the turn based battles which kind of throws me off FF so I can't enjoy it quite as much. I prefer ABS(Active Battle System).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

The Tales battle system is very effective.

Palagerini

Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid 2 (haven't played 4), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Pokemon Silver, Metroid Prime, The Sims...

=P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

There are a couple in there that make me question your sanity...

Nana1Popo2

i always loved Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

LoZ Twilight Proncess, Super MArio Galaxy, and SSBB were also pretty cool :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Palagerini

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 23, 2009, 09:57:56 AMThere are a couple in there that make me question your sanity...
Lol which ones? =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.