Update, Thursday 25th of June 2009

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 24, 2009, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Shit, my arrangement was not approved  :-\ :'(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well apparently I can't do any fancy stuff like bold or center text for now....but it is up.

Also, don't freak out if your sheet didn't make it...I'm still uploading

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 25, 2009, 02:21:26 PMIt's up!

It's up!

It's messed up!

It's up!

WE ARE BACK!!!

:o :o :o

World, NinSheetMusic has entered the building after 9 months in rehab.  :D Thank you!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 25, 2009, 02:26:20 PMAlso, don't freak out if your sheet didn't make it...I'm still uploading

Yeah, thats fine for me :) I can wait another 9 months if you want :P

All the sheets that I will upload today have been uploaded.  Please see the Let's do this topic if yours missed this weeks update.

HungryDragon

Just a small 'tweak' for this update:

-The midi for 'Approaching Champion Cynthia' does not match the sheet music; the dotted eighths need to be tied to the quarter notes of the next measure.

Here's the fixed midi [link]

Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

The console next to GreekGeek's arrangement says [GBA] rather than [DS]. Not that it makes a big difference.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 25, 2009, 04:58:14 PMThe console next to GreekGeek's arrangement says [GBA] rather than [DS]. Not that it makes a big difference.
Damn'it, that's my line :o

Anyway, great there has been an update, laus to Concerto and JaMaHa :)

Nana1Popo2

yay :D

second sheet to be approved, woo :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

Awesome, can't wait to see what comes next. (Hopefully one of my arrangments.[Hint, Hint])

Don't worry, I know everyone is working very hard. See you guys hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Peace.

dahans

After a long period of time of persistent waiting, NSM has returned! FINALLY! I am really looking forward to seeing new updates ;). Great work JaMaHa and Concerto No.20 in d minor (K.466  ;)).
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

I really like the work that Concerto and Jamaha have done. I can see those two were worked very hard to restore nsm "magic" and we should make something for them, like a reward..

for example, DONT SPAM IN THE FORUM! xD xD

Nintendude73

Holy crap, an update to NSM!  The world must be ending!

Hope you guys don't mind waiting another year for the next one! ;D

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 26, 2009, 11:49:05 AMHope you guys don't mind waiting another year for the next one! ;D
Nah, we're used to waitin' by now.