News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Update, Thursday 25th of June 2009

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 24, 2009, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The Pokemon game is a DS game, but meh.  All this is is an announcement.

Also: yay.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 25, 2009, 04:58:14 PMThe console next to GreekGeek's arrangement says [GBA] rather than [DS]. Not that it makes a big difference.

I said that.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 25, 2009, 02:53:23 PM(Wii)-Super Mario Galaxy "End Title Duet", ALPRAS/António L. Silva----broken link....working on it D:

LOL xD

KefkaticFanatic

Ingus:  But you never pointed out it was a Pokemon game.  That's all I was looking for.  I didn't pay attention to who it was by.  Not like it matters at all.

me irl
[close]

Zintendo

great stuff, this website is back on the train tracks...

:0 :0 :0 The Conduit is out :0 :0 :0
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Zintendo on July 01, 2009, 01:56:02 PMgreat stuff, this website is back on the train tracks...

:0 :0 :0 The Conduit is out :0 :0 :0

Weren't you banned? If you're going to ignore forum rules and make a new account, at least have the intelligence to change your username.

Someone's been a bad boy.

Jamaha

He wasn't, he deleted the account himself.

WiiMan96

Jamaha

WiiMan96

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 02, 2009, 01:52:10 AMStop being such asses.

To be honest, I wasn't being sarcastic. It was responsible of him, seeing as everyone hated him so much, to delete his account and start fresh again.  :)

GreekGeek

Agree. I wasn't even sarcastic, which is rare.

WiiMan96

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 02, 2009, 01:17:52 PMAgree. I wasn't even sarcastic, which is rare.

So... can we say 'fail' on Mr. Good Sir's part?  :P

GreekGeek

We could, but let's not do that if we don't wanna get banhammered :o

800th post btw
JEEEEEEH