News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

I just thought I should start this topic.
I think Ganon in LoZ 64 was pretty cool.

SirIngusBingus

KEFKA PALAZZO

Hah, I even beat Gamer to it.

Also, Count Bleck, Mr. L.

GreekGeek

Miror B. He was just soooo retro :P

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 01, 2009, 07:52:41 PMAlso, Count Bleck, Mr. L.

Damn, I wanted to say it :P

Also Robotnick (Sonic), Gruntilda (BK), Master hand (SSB), and probably others that i cant remember...

Petpetfood

I also liked Gruntilda (Forgot about her, my first game I played.) and Bowser from Super Mario 64.

Palagerini

I'd have to say my favorite would be Meta/regular Ridley from the Metroid Series. You fight him in almost every metroid game and he's always fun to fight. Also that he looks totally awesome!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

The Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 08:46:44 AMThe Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

OMG, do you play another game besides Dark Cloud... You're such a fanboy xD

PseudoMario16

My favorite villain was either Bowser, or Kreya from KOTOR II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Second best villain is probably Olimar. He enslaves natives of a planet and sends them to die in order to acheive his own personal goals. How is that not a villain?
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 08:46:44 AMThe Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

I play many other games. Just none quite as good. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 06:33:28 PMSecond best villain is probably Olimar. He enslaves natives of a planet and sends them to die in order to acheive his own personal goals. How is that not a villain?
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM

I play many other games. Just none quite as good. :P

Seconded ;D

ALPRAS

what type of game is Dark cloud? Here, in Portugal, we've never heard about that game :P I presume that is an RPG...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 03, 2009, 07:40:52 AMwhat type of game is Dark cloud? Here, in Portugal, we've never heard about that game :P I presume that is an RPG...
Yep, its an rpg.

SirIngusBingus