News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

I could say Sephiroth but there was one big disappointment with him so I have to go with Ganondorf and Garland. And there was one cool fella from Phantasy Star IV, Zio.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus. nuff said

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Fawful was THE epic villain. Same with the Shroobs. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

Gary is the one "Video game villain" that irritates the protagonist more than any other.

Gary Oak.

Team rocket wouldn't work: they never do anything right, despite how much they irritate Ash

neither are IN the videogames.... but don't deny it, that's who Blue IS. and team rocket is mentioned a lot too.

:p

SuperFireKirby

Team Rocket IS the name of the gang in R/B/Y. So there's nothing to deny. It's fact that they're in the games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

martinsmith01

It's no secret that villains have all the fun. Head is the most terrifying creation in the pantheon of video game villains.

Please visit for more information: Reverse Phone Lookup
I am an open minded free spirited people person who is passionate about personal development and living life without limits.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Ummmm.... spam bot. Or somethin?

Roz~

Probably. Trying to be subtle or sumthin.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

head is the most hardest final boss ever.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Olimar12345

i finally beat ballos...he was kinda hard...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Just cause a boss was hard doesn't necessarily mean it was a good villain.

Like a could rant about how impossible the giant crab worm in Borderlands is, but it wasn't a good villain, it's just an extremely hard boss.