Olimar12345's Arrangements

Started by Olimar12345, July 03, 2009, 02:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

there are for the 1st five in the next update topic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

heres my piano christmas medley, enjoy-Christmas medley: MUS Midi
Happy holidays! keep up tha good work!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Korados

Wonderful, just wonderful! ;D Thank you very much for this!

Taser9090

Yay, another medley!

It sounds amazing! A mix of VG, traditional, and modern music! Thanks for the medley :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

dahans

Unfortunately I haven't installed finale reader on this pc and I had to listen to the midi. (I hate midi files)
You love tchaikovsky, right? :D
I do like the medley very much. It sounds very christmasey! :D But IMO you could have been more creative with the arrangements. :D

Well done! :D (If shadoninja finishes his medley, we can make a special medley thread xD)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Epic medley you made here! :D I really enjoyed and I really like your style :D

Olimar12345

dahans: thanks-oh and YES I <3<3 TCHAIKOVSKY!!

UX: thanks, glad u liked it :)

fingerz

Olimar12345! I have to thank you so much for creating Linkebeck's Theme!! I LOVE IT!! You've made it sound wonderful and it's the exact same as the actual composition!
I only wonder, which Legend of Zelda game did you arrange it from, 'cause I have both the Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks OST's, and the only song that fits the arrangement you made it Linebeck III from Spirit Tracks...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

first of all, thanks!! second, i arranged the one from phantom hourglass-but they're both the same song, so u could call it whichever one u want i guess :)

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSBLq9g6sSU at 5:58

fingerz

Hahaha! Whoops! I forgot they're both the same. I was wondering, what version of Finale or Composition program are you using? I'm using Finale Notepad 2008 but it seems limited...
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

ah, notepad...i remember those days... i used notepad for like 5 years, it wasnt until recently that i upgraded to printmusic. if ur looking to upgrade, id recomend printmusic-you'll never need anything else ;)

fingerz

spitllama

olimar12345 are you still going to arrange these pieces?

Cave Story "Gravity"
Cave Story "Last Cave"
Cave Story "Meltdown 2"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Secrets"
Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Freezy Flake Galaxy"
Wii Channels "Forecast Channel: Title"
Wii Channels "Mii Channel"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on August 18, 2011, 04:01:14 PMolimar12345 are you still going to arrange these pieces?

Cave Story "Gravity"
Cave Story "Last Cave"
Cave Story "Meltdown 2"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Bright Crystal"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Secrets"
Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Freezy Flake Galaxy"
Wii Channels "Forecast Channel: Title"
Wii Channels "Mii Channel"
he finished bright crystal. it's on the site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman