News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

"Guess the word"-game

Started by Jamaha, July 05, 2009, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on May 06, 2010, 06:19:44 PMI don't mix well with morons. Sorry I can't stoop to your level.
So explain why you act like one.

SuperFireKirby

I can say for a fact that I swear less than almost everyone on this forum, including U-X who I don't hate all that much anymore for I am focusing more of my hatred on raymondbl. Who is indeed, much more moronic than U-X has every been even when he has really tried to put all his energy into it.

And the laser just pierced my ear, how fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

C'mon guys. Don't behave so childish. Noone of you is a moron. Neither SFK nor U-X nor Raymondbl.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

Well, at least you people aren't religious freaks who hate people who disagree with your beliefs. (Akiro/Methos)

I guess I can stand you guys more than him.

EDIT: fixed

raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2010, 07:37:16 AMI can say for a fact that I swear less than almost everyone on this forum, including U-X who I don't hate all that much anymore for I am focusing more of my hatred on raymondbl. Who is indeed, much more moronic than U-X has every been even when he has really tried to put all his energy into it.

And the laser just pierced my ear, how fun.

I don't swear at all - I'm forbidden by myself.  

put all my energy into being moronic?  ok.. just put quotes on how I'm moronic, and if it's reasonable I'll stop being moronic... shoot.  I can't play piano anymore, lazer burned through 4th finger (lucky we don't use it that much).

Quote from: dahans on May 07, 2010, 11:11:02 AMC'mon guys. Don't behave so childish. Noone of you is a moron. Neither SFK nor U-X nor Raymondbl.

You are wise. 

SuperFireKirby

I was actually talking about U-X and how YOU are more stupid than him, even when he tries to be annoying and stupid on purpose(which he admits to). Thats what that post meant, young one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Wow.  this is a heated conversation.  How come Raymondbl isn't active anymore? 

Dude

TheLegend

because of you and SFK? And now I just poked a hole through my mathbook with a lazer!  Sorry, can't help but continue the game.

universe-X

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SlowPokemon

Wow this is the funnest game ever. T.T
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Oni-Link

I plan world domination, of course.