QWERTYkid911's Arrangements | Update:7/18/09

Started by QWERTYkid911, July 11, 2009, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QWERTYkid911

Hello! I've been making arrangements for songs for a few years now.  I found this site, and I hope to get some feedback on some of my work!

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - "Battle! Elite Four"            - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID|YouTube
[NDS] Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - "Pokémon League (Day)"    - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID|YouTube
[NGB] Pokémon Gold & Silver      - "Bicycle Theme"               - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID|YouTube
[NGB] Pokémon Red & Blue        - "Intro"                            - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID
[NGB] Pokémon Red & Blue        - "Title Theme"                   - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID
[NGB] Pokémon Red & Blue        - "Mt. Moon"                      - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID
[N64] Super Mario 64               - "Haunted Merry-Go-Round" - QWERTYkid911 - MUS|MID

ALPRAS

Hey,a new kid! Welcome to the world of the music arrangements ;)

I have to say, your arrangement is fantastic! I dont like play pokemon for a long time, but your arrangement is really weel written :) Congratilations :D

One thing only: your arrangement link should be this :P http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ny2yycn4izv

Nana1Popo2

hey! not bad! :D its really good! - i like it!  ;D

except, it could really use dynamics.... :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

QWERTYkid911

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 11, 2009, 11:12:10 AMOne thing only: your arrangement link should be this :P http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ny2yycn4izv

Whoops.  I fixed those links.  And thanks.

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 11, 2009, 11:13:08 AMexcept, it could really use dynamics.... :P

Yeah.  I don't add much of that due to two things.  1.  I figure the people that will play it have heard the song before and can interpret what it's supposed to sound like.  2.  I'm lazy.  :P

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: QWERTYkid911 on July 11, 2009, 11:21:33 AMYeah.  I don't add much of that due to two things.  1.  I figure the people that will play it have heard the song before and can interpret what it's supposed to sound like.  2.  I'm lazy.  :P

haha, yeah that's ok. i just said it becuase i could barely hear it during the playback....i had to put my volume on full blast, but it was still a little quiet :P
but dont be afraid to use them, too.

QWERTYkid911

Was that the mus or mid file you listened to?

Nintendude73

Dynamics only really need to be included if there is dynamic variation in the song... if it's the same throughout, you're just going to have to turn up your speakers. :P

QWERTYkid911

What are the chances of me getting some of these on the main site?

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 11, 2009, 11:45:46 AMDynamics only really need to be included if there is dynamic variation in the song... if it's the same throughout, you're just going to have to turn up your speakers. :P

true....  :)

Nintendude73

I haven't looked at any of your arrangements yet, but you can submit them for site approval in the "Let's Do This (Nintendude73-style)" thread before tomorrow to try and get in before the next update or after tomorrow for the update after.  Just make sure they're properly formatted.  Two of your arrangements are already on the site, too, but if you think yours are better, you can submit them for replacement.

mantis985

Nice arrangements.  And great avatar.  I love Invader Zim!!!   ;D

Cobraroll

Yay! Finally, someone made these Pokémon songs! Awesome!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 11, 2009, 12:57:46 PMYay! Finally, someone made these Pokémon songs! Awesome!

Man, some one beat me to the punch... Good job.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

QWERTYkid911

I put some links up to me playing a couple of my arrangements.

EDIT: I also put up Mt. Moon.  That was a complicated key.   :P