Luigind123's Arrangements

Started by luigind123, July 11, 2009, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you think I am doing for a newbie?

Awesome!!
Great!
Good
Poor!
Horrible!!

ALPRAS

Ive only heard the Delfino Plaza song, but I think its enough to give my opinion. I like it. your accuracy its really good. BUt theres some problems....Well, only 2 I guess.
1- The left hand have overlapping notes all over the song. But i guess is not your fault. The song is just like that...
2- In some parts, you have in the left hand notes that impossible to reah, cuz the intervals are too big...

luigind123

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 12, 2009, 05:34:21 AMIve only heard the Delfino Plaza song, but I think its enough to give my opinion. I like it. your accuracy its really good. BUt theres some problems....Well, only 2 I guess.
1- The left hand have overlapping notes all over the song. But i guess is not your fault. The song is just like that...
2- In some parts, you have in the left hand notes that impossible to reah, cuz the intervals are too big...
Yeah, I always have had that sort of problem when creating sheet music... I end up making intervals more than an octave or just plain impossible to do!  :P  But that is right, that's just how the song is. The overlapping notes are part of the song, and I can't change that. :-\ And you think I have good accuracy? Thank you! I just hope I can actually make some songs that are really playable.... But for right now I will just make songs that sound good!  ;)
I love video game music and I plan to be a great sheet music composer soon! Ninsheetmusic has inspired me to make/play sheet music!

Brassman388

Yeah, your accuracy is good. But, it could use some polishing, and some fine tuning. the main notes are correct, just little note issues and such. I'm a very nitpicky person when it comes to the clarity of a song. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to show you what I mean. I'll be back. Happy arranging til' then.

luigind123

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 12, 2009, 12:39:45 PMYeah, your accuracy is good. But, it could use some polishing, and some fine tuning. the main notes are correct, just little note issues and such. I'm a very nitpicky person when it comes to the clarity of a song. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to show you what I mean. I'll be back. Happy arranging til' then.

Okie dokie! I really want to see an example of good clarity, that way I can most likely make my pieces better. That way even my instrumental pieces won't be confused as an MIDI rip. That can be really annoying and I don't want my forum being clogged up with a question like that over and over again. Hopefully I can make sheet music that goes to people's wishes. Hope you'll be back soon!
I love video game music and I plan to be a great sheet music composer soon! Ninsheetmusic has inspired me to make/play sheet music!