News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

I need help accessing things!!

Started by redcap16, July 15, 2009, 10:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcap16

I wanted to access the End Title Duet for Super Mario Galaxy, but all I got was WHOOPS! 404 - FILE NOT FOUND. I don't know if it's only happening for me, or it's just not there. Also, I know this might sound like a stupid question, but how do I access submission threads? There are some songs I've really wanted to play, but I usually had to go through someone's submission threads to get to them, but I don't know how!!

GreekGeek

Welcome to this site =)

Well, I think you should send ALPRAS a PM, since he's they guy who arranged it. If you don't know how this works, click here and click "Send this member a personal message". You can "mail" him there.

And could you please explain what you mean more specifically, because I don't understand your second problem, sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

No, it could be that the link is broken, in which case you should contact JaMaHa.  And it looks broken to me.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

To access submission threads, go to the main page of the forums, then click 'Submission' under the NinSheetMusic category. There are several threads in there, all with the arranger's name in the title. Click on any of those which catch your fancy, and in their first post will be links to their arrangements.

For them to get onto the site, they must be approved and uploaded by the updater crew. So these days, sheets are more likely to be of higher quality on the site than in the submission forums.

redcap16

Thank you so much!!! Now I can play all the songs I wanted. ;D

WiiMan96

Quote from: redcap16 on July 15, 2009, 03:31:25 PMThank you so much!!! Now I can play all the songs I wanted. ;D

No problem.