News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2010, 03:46:22 AMThat sucks. It reminds me of my friend who lent her Pokemon Yellow game to her cousin. The original game from when she was 7 still was on it until he returned it. That's why I never lent my games to anyone. :P
But then again you can have more than one file on an N64 game. :P And the weird thing was there were no files except for a 00:00:40 play time one.

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2010, 05:17:12 AMhttp://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html
interesting.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Taser9090

That Majora's Mask story is really creepy. I think I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight...

I'm such a baby :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

you shouldn't have done that. it seems you've been met with a terrible fate,  haven't you?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

After I saw that Majora's mask thing, I dropped Mushrooms and found myself playing the actual game on the 64... jesus christ i was so scared of everything for some reason..

the screen went black and boom,

DAWN OF DAY 3
24 HOURS REMAIN

I was scared shitless!!!!!!!!!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Augh, it's like a month old.

Don't you people read Kotaku?

me irl
[close]

Roz~

^Seems like they don't.

Wanted to buy a DS game today and I remembered all the shits I've got to finish for school. Can't wait for Saturday as I'll reward myself with some intense gaming session.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Pokemon ranger guardian signs

pretty much same as #2, but a bit more "advanced"

really fun--hard on the touch screen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I'd like to reward myself with gaming on the weekend

But o wait, college apps :|

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

I'm playing Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga (Co-Op), Pokemon Ruby, and Pokemon LeafGreen.

I've actually finished SuperStar Saga and LeafGreen, but I still need to finish some extra parts of it. My brother is making me play NSMBW because my sister can't play by herself >.>

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

I hated NSMB Wii. I was bored out of my mind by the second world. Give me the good old Super Mario Bros. 3 and I'm happy.

KefkaticFanatic

It's fun when you play with friends.  Even more fun when you troll.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Currently Playing: Nothing... I kinda wanna play RCT 2

My desire to play Pokémon has been diminishing... semi-woo

SlowPokemon

I know what you mean... I'm gonna force myself to play Emerald!

DrP

It's settled... Im going to play SC4!!! Time to get another city over 1 million people... they should really make a SimCity like SimCity 4, but with better graphics and small updates

SuperFireKirby

I'm playing QUAKE LIVE. Anyone else been playing it? I hope so.

If not, start RIGHT NOW: http://quakelive.com/

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!