News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Silly Canadians.

EDIT: But the shipping charge is $4, so I guess you just aren't good at reading/looking for deals.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 23, 2010, 01:36:50 PMSilly Canadians.

EDIT: But the shipping charge is $4, so I guess you just aren't good at reading/looking for deals.

I'm in a remote place so I always have to pay extra shipping charges to get my stuff? That's why it usually is more expensive for me to buy stuff online. Also, lolz @ you just aren't good at reading, most random thing ever. Anyways I've found one over here and it only cost 10$, so much for your ~20$ one on amazon. Can't say I'm not good at looking for deals.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Ok, well then don't complain about not being able to find it anywhere when you find it just like that eh.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Finally figured out how to beat Colossus No. 10. The 11th one was so much easier. Number 12 is giving me some problems though. I think I give it a rest until tomorrow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Yeeeeesssshhh... I finally beat the Antlion boss in KH 358/2 Days. I had beaten it previously in my other game but it was really hard anyway. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Thanks Amazon for Black Friday Deals!

I got Epic Yarn for 35 Dollars!! I'll be playing it all December (well after the 10th)

SuperFireKirby

Sekter77

Shadow of the Colossus is quite epic. I never played it but I watched one of my friends beat the last 3 colossi and the game. If I can just watch a game and find it incredible, it's a good game.
I've been on nostalgic mode recently and got to the final boss of Banjo Tooie again. I got every item except that accursed Canary Mary jiggy/cheato page in Cloud Cuckooland. Once I'm done with that I'll go back and finish Wario Land: Shake It because I just stopped playing it for some reason. I don't want it to be the only game I've bought and never reached the end of.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Yes, I beat that idiotic Infernal Engine in KH 358/2 Days, aka the place where I stopped playing last time. Maybe I'll actually get through the whole thing this time!!!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Colossus 16 is insane. And a jerk. I've given up on beating him for the night.

fabbemannen

Let's see...
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
GTA San Andreas MP (cleo offline, and beating it again without cheats)
SSB Brawl NEVER STOP!

Those are the ones I'm mainly playing now. I'm playing a LOT of other games too =) And I'm practising brawl for an online comeback. No internet since May, but now I get it again!  :P

SuperFireKirby

Mainly Oblivion and QuakeLive right now.

Winter

Dang this is the first time in my life that I'm not working on a game! *slaps self*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]