News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on February 23, 2011, 02:51:05 PMYeah, true that. I'm more of an offensive trainer than a strategic trainer.
Well, we all were, once.

But in the top rankings, when everyone is as strong as the other, offense doesn't matter anymore....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

i'm playing the napping game. its wonderful

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

Picked up Portal again for a bit, gief P2 already!
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

fingerz

You're right. I don't get to battle any human people on Pokemon games though. I've got no internet at home... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

pokemon TCG. Fucking mr. mime and anything with hyper beam is Massive h4x.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.

HOW IN THE FREAKING WORLD DID I EVER GET PAST EPISODE 4 "HERE COMES TEAM CHARM"?!?!? LOPUNNY IS TOO WEEEEAAAAAK...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Just beat all of MarioKart Wii in one night, I'm at the point where I just unlocked Mirror Mode. Sleep deprivation really makes this game easy.

DrP

And Yoshi on a Mach Bike and a Gamecube controller

Winter

I like Dry Bones with a Bullet Bike and a Nunchuck or Classic :P

SlowPokemon

Yoshi, dry bones, and bowser jr all rock.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Been playing Mount&Blade: Warband for some time now. Quite a fun game, and a rare case of a medieval RPG with no fantasy elements whatsoever. Wonderful.

In short, you start the game as some guy/gal who has gone to the region of Calradia to seek fortune and adventure. The six kingdoms there are in constant opposition to each other, and if no wars break out for a month, that month is an unusually quiet one. Like many other RPGs, you meet and hire companions on your way, assemble a small army (which can be about four hundred man strong, if you devote a lot of time to raise the size limits), and learn different skills.

The battle system is, in my opinion, the best part of the game. You start a battle with a weapon in hand, shield is optional, and two other weapons sheathed (bow and arrows counts as two). The mechanic is simple: hold the mouse button down to raise the weapon, let the button go to hit. Aiming is so-and-so, based on your mouse movements. With a heavy weapon, hit from horseback, even a low-level noob can one-hit-kill a high-level player if he hasn't got his guard up. Though, you deal more damage at higher levels, but all in all, levels have little to say for a skilled player. It gets even more fun when you finally learn to time properly, so you can gallop towards a charging enemy, raise your battleaxe at the last moment, and swing it while riding at full speed, slamming the man to the ground.

Or if you're no good at combat yourself, you can try field commanding. You will partake in battles anyway, but heading straight for the enemy is optional. Instead, you can run/ride around and tell the archers where to stand and when to shoot, tell the infantry to hold ground here or there, or keep the cavalry back until the enemy has spread out to aviod your archer fire. All in all a very fun game.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

I've been interested in trying M&B, but that description has just convinced me to buy it.

Playing Minecraft too much for my own good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^Make sure to get Warband, then, and not just the game named Mount & Blade. The two are similiar, but Warband is actually the "sequel" to M&B. "Sequel" might be the wrong word, though, it can best be described as a stand-alone expansion, adding a new faction, some new heroes, better graphics and more.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby