News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano_Pika_

oh, Unova..   :D I have to wait until June 15 to get pkmn white ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 05, 2011, 12:40:04 PMAnyways, you don't need Meloetta to complete the dex.
Yeah, but I want to have a complete pokedex... with ALL of them..

plus i want a meloetta...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

As for Unova Dex, I just need Scrafty and Kyurem and then I have all 153! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Piano_Pika_

so the Unova dex is 150 or 200?

Greg

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2011, 03:15:46 PMAs for Unova Dex, I just need Scrafty and Kyurem and then I have all 153! :D

SlowPokemon

Completed the Unova Pokedex and got mahself a DIPLOMA YEEAAAH

DrP

I really stopped caring about BW after I beat Alder.

I go though game phases, it usually is Sim City -- Civ -- some LoZ -- Spyro -- Some Mario -- Something New -- Some Pokémon -- FSX, then repeat. Sometimes two categories blend

Olimar12345

Yeah, i have a yearly game schedual(not intentional, it just happens):  spring is usually dominated by the handhelds, summers are usually metroid games, i ALWAYS play Pikmin in the winter, and autumn is for "other" games.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Geometry Wars is the most frustrating game I think I've ever played. GRRRRRRR

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2011, 07:01:09 AMGeometry Wars is the most frustrating game I think I've ever played. GRRRRRRR
sounds fun!  :D

...wait, were you joking? ???

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2011, 07:01:09 AMGeometry Wars is the most frustrating game I think I've ever played. GRRRRRRR

So addictive though...an annoying combination

SuperFireKirby

I KNOW! Possible the best, but most frustrating 5 dollars I've ever spent

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mastervenusflytrap

I'm playing Digimon Dawn at the moment accidentally mixed Metalgreymon with Warguilmon big mistake and SAVED!!!

Jub3r7

inb4 troll

anyways, playing Prelude in F Major, Invention # 4, Something in E Major and Notturno.
Game wise... er, not much. going to get a 3ds soon though.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bespinben

I beat Luigi's Mansion for the first time yesterday - started a new file and beat the whole game with an A-rank mansion in one day! When it came out 10 years ago, I got to the part where the power went out, but I never got past that because (1) I was horribly stuck and didn't know what to do, and (2) I was really, really scared (that game really used to give me the creeps [even scared me a few times yesterday]).

Today, I am playing my non-existent Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Version - DANG IT CAPCOM WHY DIDN'T YOU RELEASE IT LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD WITH THE LAUNCH OF 3DS eShop?!? Better announce a new release date soon...
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday