News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

The description was:

Do you occasionally zone out and miss a bus? Or do you find yourself dozing off? Or is your reaction time a little slower than others? But that's not necessarily a bad thing. You can do things at your own tempo without feeling pressured. You can live in a relaxed and unhurried manner without worries. I think that's a happy lifestyle to be envied, even. You're also surprisingly popular. The way you vacantly stare off into the distance... It should make that someone special's pulse race. A relaxed person like you should be... The Pokémon Squirtle!

If I were a boy, I would be a Psyduck. Eevee would've been awsm, I could be a Flareon.

Oh and the part about being popular is crap, the rest is pretty accurate. Don't know about the racing pulse thing though. That's probably crap too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

^lol nice, did you get that script from a site? And if so, where?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Actually the script is impossible to find D: I found the description on a random Let's Play! on Youtube.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bespinben

It makes me happy to see more people experience the joy that is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon  ;D I actually happen to be working on Pokémon Sqaure from PMD this very moment myself.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

^yeah I got that game right when it came out in 2005... weird to think I've had it for almost six years and my brother is just now getting it. It feels like such a new game to me!

Also man I wanted to arrange that! D: lol jk you'll probably have a better arrangement. But at least tell me it's for one piano... >_>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

I couldn't do the song justice with one piano. Sorry :P
If I did do a solo piano reduction, you'd have to be really good at doing large jumps in the bass clef, like in Super Mario World Athletic. Even then, you wouldn't be able to play all the parts. Besides, think of the setting in mind for Pokémon Sqaure - there's a lot of hustle and bussle going on, people talking, merchants trading (Kecleon) - it's more appropriate for two pianos as it provides a better sense of the largeness and noisyness of the song.

fabbemannen

Bespinben

Oh the joys of being rick-rolled...  -__-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I'm playing Sonic & Knuckles AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

@Bespinben Oh yes, I always continue to listen ;)

@SuperFireKirby Well, I did play it while posting, and then I pressed replay (several times)

@Shadoninja Thank you so much for that nice sentence, I will remember it for the rest of my life!
So just for you, here's another link!

@Nebbles ::)

I finally got the homebrew-hacking to work again after I updated when I got DKCR.
Nintendo should support some homebrew like Gecko OS and Riivolution. That way most people won't get so involved in hacking and start with backup-games

Winter

Fabemannen.

Cut it out. STOP Rick-rolling. Sax-rolling. STOP all of it now.

fingerz

Pokemon Diamond Version.
Trying to get my last star for my trainer card.
100 straight wins in the battle tower.
98th person.
Ludiculo.
FUCK YOU!! :'(

Back to 1. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn