News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

It's not that bad actually, better than PH. Of course it's not a great game, but it's still "enjoyable".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I don't waste time with games that I only find "enjoyable" while I have other games that I really like to play.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Well Spirit Tracks is not mine, just thought I'd give it a shot since I could try it. And since I started playing, I'll finish it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Replaying Mass Effect 1 and going to replay ME2 once complete.

After that going to finish up Max Payne one and then play MP2.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Trying to play (& finish) SMB (warped, of course), on Virtual Console.

SuperFireKirby

Playing the bonus Chapter in Dark Cloud 2. Again. Haven't had very much time to play games lately.

Maretocks

Science, VCE science, advanced math, advanced English, Chinese, Industry and Enterprise (AKA the most useless subject ever, besides R.E, and on top of that I have a complete dumbshit of a teacher.), leave me with hardly any time to play any more.

But enough time to surf the forum.

And Facebook.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ricky

Folklore, started playing yesterday and played about 3-4h so far.

SuperFireKirby

Folklore seems like a pretty interesting game. I don't have a ps3 though so no play for me.

FreezeFlame

Pokemon Platinum and Super Smash Bros. 64.

universe-X

I wanna try IWBTG. What do you guys think?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]