News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 12, 2015, 01:53:34 PMI don't really like Xenoblade Chronicles. I don't understand the hype.
which one have you played
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

I am facepalming so hard at these two
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2015, 06:58:18 PMI am facepalming so hard at these two
Well to be fair Nocturne could be talking about something else in the Xeno series (Xenogears, Xenosaga) but I kinda doubt it lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 13, 2015, 09:21:08 AMWell to be fair Nocturne could be talking about something else in the Xeno series (Xenogears, Xenosaga) but I kinda doubt it lol.
yeah I wasn't *winks slowly*
unmotivated

Yugi

So, is there any actual thing to Xenoblade other than "IT LOOKS AMAZING HOLY FUCK"? Like, I'm not going to buy it anyway (no compatable systems) but I'm interested.

*btw all you bitches who say xenoblade is the best should totally play persona 4 if you can. it's amazing and qualifies for my favourite game of all time

ThatGamer

Persona is so sucky. Donkey Kong Country ftw.

Yugi

Please actually play the game first before you bash it.

Maelstrom

I want to play Persona 4 Golden, but I don't have a Vita (yet).
As for Xenoblade, it just has this unique feel. It has an entirely realized world with an incredible sense of scale. And, while the game is linear, you get massive areas to freely explore, and the voice acting and story are pretty good. And the enemy design is excellent.

Sebastian

Just picked up Earthbound on EmuparadiseAmazon and am playing it right now!

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 04:51:55 PMJust picked up Earthbound on EmuparadiseAmazon and am playing it right now!
RIP Nintendo Emulators  :'(

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 04:51:55 PMJust picked up Earthbound on EmuparadiseAmazon and am playing it right now!
MLF now gets to join the cool kids who have EarthBound.  8)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian