News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Lol, maybe...

The only level that freaked me out until now were th purple coins in sweep-flap galaxy... I lost about 30 lifes on it...

DrP

its only gonna get a whole lot harder from here... that comet medal on the second gliding galaxy (the names escaping me) was extremely irking... pretty bad

ALPRAS

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 15, 2010, 08:12:13 AMits only gonna get a whole lot harder from here... that comet medal on the second gliding galaxy (the names escaping me) was extremely irking... pretty bad

YES! That, and the "destroy boxes with fireballs level 2" I hated... the Mario Squared Galaxy purple coins didn't bother me at all. lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Good Luck! and personally, i love Rosalina's Comet Observatory A WHOLE LOT better than starship mario... a whole lot! (and it makes an appearance in SMG II)

ALPRAS

Yeah. Thats the fact I love in SMG and hate in SMG2. The story of the 1st one, even being very weak, its more captivating that this one. In the 1st one, I felt that the game had a Beggining - Middle - End, and in this one I just feel like middle...

PS: Made 50 stars now

DrP

yep. my thoughts on SMG 1 exactly! It was definitely much more thought out. I do love the gameplay aspects much better in SMG II

SlowPokemon

Still playing Partners in Time... as well as HeartGold...

DrP

ive began to replay bowsers inside story!

Roz~

I should finish that game... and I should really try to get rid of my "stop playing a game in the middle" habit. QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

ALPRAS

Me too... Or playing two different games at once, like Im doing with Bioshock 2 and SMG2... The good thing is that the story of both games arent so complex...

SlowPokemon

Will do that when I finish Partners in Time...

Speaking of which - I am in the Gritzy Caves at the moment :D

The Shrooboid Brat = most hilarious boss ever!

DrP

I know, right!

I always laughed at fawful too in Superstar Saga (FINK RAT)

SlowPokemon

Fawful is one of my most favorite video game characters ever. He's hilarious.