News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on January 25, 2017, 05:07:06 PM1. Legally.
2. Efficiently.
3. Legally and efficiently.

Has anyone here played a Satellaview/BS-X game before?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 25, 2017, 04:53:49 PMYes, ha-ha. What are some ways to find them online legally and efficiently?

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

jegilmer

Has anyone played Kirby Planet Robobot? I've been playing it, it's really fun and the levels and music are great!

Dudeman

Planet Robobot is great and charming and just so much fun.

<---- Also this guy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Finally getting on Dream Drop Distance, thanks to 2.8.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on January 30, 2017, 12:10:51 PMPlanet Robobot is great and charming and just so much fun.

And it would've been even more fun if wasn't so easy, short, and too closely tied to Triple Deluxe.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Mega Man 7 can be summed up like this: "It's sort of fun, once you know what's going to hit you"

I didn't find it too challenging on my second playthrough, but the first time playing it was a pain.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 30, 2017, 08:36:12 PMMega Man 7 can be summed up like this: "It's sort of fun, once you know what's going to hit you"

I didn't find it too challenging on my second playthrough, but the first time playing it was a pain.

I'm stuck on Guts Man G. Even with Slash Claw, he seems unfair.

WaluigiTime64

All I needed to know was that you could hit the boulders that come down from the ceiling. There is that one unavoidable attack though.

Also fighting Bass just before it is more unfair imo.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 31, 2017, 05:15:42 AMAll I needed to know was that you could hit the boulders that come down from the ceiling. There is that one unavoidable attack though.

Yeah, the seemingly unavoidable attack is the only thing giving me troubles. There must be a way.

WaluigiTime64

In similar news I have now successfully beaten Wily Capsule 7 without E-Tanks. Anyone who finds it harder than Wily Machine 9 can fight me.

LeviR.star

Playing Kirby Super Star Ultra for the 3578th time. My file is 100% complete, with all helpers victorious in Helper to Hero, and both Arenas done with no healing and no abilities (even Computer Virus). I'm now going for no-damage runs; I got close on my first try with Plasma today; I took minor damage twice during Computer Virus while guarding, but other than that, the run is perfect so far. I fight with Simirror.

WaluigiTime64

Mega Man: Rock Force > Mega Man Unlimited