News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Jub3r7

I've been playing... battle tetris. I'm rank 15 on battle 2P....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler

[close]
This is by far the most pitiable siege defenses I have ever won. The enemy hero came in with NO spell points and NO ballistics (catapult) skills whatsoever, which somehow lead to me being able to wear him down with the army that I just barely scraped together, even when they had (what should have been) a far superior force. Even after the walls had been broken down, the AI pretty much just sat its units on the moat because my cannon fodder was standing in the way. They actually fled when they had like 2 Earth Elementals left because they couldn't take the shame of having lost a battle like that. Apparently.

And, I survived with 8 Storm Elementals and 1 Psychic Elemental, which will probably be just enough to hold off the next siege...

EDIT:
Spoiler

[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 27, 2017, 06:54:30 AMI've been playing... battle tetris. I'm rank 15 on battle 2P....
get to number 1 I believe in you
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

I really want to play it, but I also really don't want to spend $360 to do it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I'm guessing you don't have a Wii U?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

The Wii u is actually a great console it just has an enormous lack of non-Mario games
unmotivated

Maelstrom

So I just played around 3-3.5 hours straight of BoTW.
Impressions so far:
It's good, but not incredible. However, going by what people have said, I'm about 5% into the game, so my ideas aren't incredibly accurate.
Anyway, it's an incredibly relaxing game, but not really a tight, level design driven Zelda game like the rest of the series. Whether that is good or bad is up to you, and will be the cause of just about all mixed feelings it causes. I'm also disappointed by the music so far, or lack thereof. When it's there, it's great. It's just not there that often, and that's what annoys me. There's also a killer remix of something that sounds like
Idk if this is a spoiler, and it happens within the first area
Farewell Hyrule King
[close]
. I like it so far. Can't say everyone will, though.

mikey

Spoiler
I knew it wasn't daphnes all you fools
Since there was very obviously solid ground 100 years ago, I doubt this is the ww sequel even more
[close]
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 12, 2017, 11:18:22 AMPlaying Shovel Knight. Looked through the feats a bit. I love how they acknowledged that some people are unemployed and unmarried, considering that one of the feats includes beating the game without taking damage.

This gave me a good chuckle.

Also I heard that Breath of the Wild is questionable for the first five hours or so, and that once you get into the groove of things it's a blast.

Edit: Also I'm about five hours into Steins;Gate 0.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

So I'm giving Zelda a second chance in BotW, and might I say, I am THOROUGHLY impressed! Of course, I'm only on The Great Plateau (nearly fell off it, too, trying to get a sword), but it's fun so far!

Not sure if this should be a spoiler...?
That old man is very suspicious. I'm getting the feeling he's a ghost.
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

how else would a fat man be able to float through the air on a hang glider
unmotivated