News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Link

SlowPokemon

Windfall Island auction, at night only, after you've beaten the first three dungeons (or around there)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

I'm still on a Picross buzz; playing through Picross NP Vol. 3 (a JP-only, special Nintendo Power service-exclusive game) on my phone's SNES emulator. I don't know when it will end.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Picross is so addicting, you have no idea. I downloaded e8 on my 3DS and fully completed it in like four days tops. I did not sleep much.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

In my Zelda marathon, I've beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (Wii U virtual console) as well as Wind Waker HD, so I'm currently giving Twilight Princess HD a second chance. Here's hoping I don't find it boring as shit and give up 20 hours in again.

I'm also 10+ hours into Octopath Traveler and have loved every minute. It's really rare that a JRPG draws me in so quickly like this. I'm having a great time.

As a final note, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is still an absolutely perfect game in terms of level design and presentation. I picked it up for 3DS (I'd honestly recommend it over the Switch version unless you're concerned about HD graphics) and have been doing a level or two whenever I get bored of those other two or need a change of pace.

This is a really good week in games for me, lol.

Maelstrom

I got octopath, but I'm saving it for a trip and trying to marathon through the last 2 cases of Danganronpa V3 by tomorrow night when I leave for vacation.

SlowPokemon

Oh man lmfao have fun with the third act of Danganronpa V3, that was easily my game of the year 2017

Maelstrom

So far it's definitely the best Danganronpa game. I'm currently at the investigation for the 4th chapter.
 I've heard the ending is polarizing and I can't wait to see it.

Time Link

You guys are saying that Picross is a really fun game. What's it like?

Trasdegi

Example of a solved picross:
Mew
[close]

Time Link

Trasdegi

Nope: at the start the grid is empty, but the hint numbers are here. looke at the first line: you have 2 black squares, then 3, 2, and 2. So the hint numbers are 2-3-2-2. And the goal is to find all the black squares.

Time Link

So the numbers tell how far away other black squares are?

LeviR.star

The numbers don't tell you the size of the gaps; if you start with placing down squares for larger numbers, you can work your way through, and it'll get easier as you go. Number 1 rule of Picross: don't guess. Guessing and marking incorrectly results in a time deduction, unless you're playing Picross S, in which case it'll make it easier for you through a guess-and-check method, and that's a bad habit to get into.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

I always just turn off all hint and mistake correction features whenever I download a new game. Picross S is the only one I haven't 100%ed yet.