News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 01, 2010, 08:51:06 AMIve started playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with all expansions :P

Ahh... I used to play that a lot. RCT2 was what sparked my interest for coasters.

Though, stopped playing it after I got the NoLimits simulator. The coasters in RCT3 may look cool, but oh, the limits, the blockiness, the uncannyness of peeps...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2010, 09:04:21 AMIt's so irritating to have to go between 3 and 4...or is it 1 and 2? I can't remember.

Between 3 and 4.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's the time of day I play SoulSilver the least, so...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Ill figure it out somehow!

I remember how awesome RCT was... and then RCT2 was like super epic! I was never able to get RCT3 to work correctly, but it completely changed up the way RCT worked... so RCT2 was my favorite

I may start playing CIV IV again just to prepare for the EPICNESS of CIV V coming out here in September (with the new Goldeneye, I might add)

SlowPokemon

I'm anxiously awaiting Professor Layton 3 (yeah, I know that you already know that...). September 12 is RD.

And Pokemon Ranger 3 comes out October 1st. :)

universe-X

Working on a 100% Speedrun [TAS] for SMB2j. I already finished World 1 in 2:44. Wish me luck!

SlowPokemon

DrP

SlowPokemon

Er, completely figuratively. (probably)

DrP

Because wishing good luck on opening night is bad (sorry, im watching the producers!)

SlowPokemon

I know, I know! I'm not a complete ignoramus! :P

DrP

I think I may play Ripto's Rage a bit more and then I'll play HG for my ride up north!

universe-X

I just might break Mario's leg if "trips" on a koopa (friggin' turtle)... C'mon... a plumber on mushrooms dying from a turtle?

SlowPokemon

Yup, and walking mushrooms as well. I'm assuming that's what a Goomba is, a walking, rotten mushroom. :)

DrP

In the SMB movie, Goombas were palace guards with tiny heads