News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2011, 10:21:19 PMYoko Shimomura is a genius. Dearly Beloved is one of the best songs from a video game ever.
Dearly Beloved, eh? That's the title music for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is it not? I would love to arrange that. <3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

I think it's the title music for pretty much every Kingdom Hearts game.

Roz~

^This, iirc it's the title screen song for every games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on July 31, 2011, 10:47:05 PMDearly Beloved, eh? That's the title music for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is it not? I would love to arrange that. <3

It's for every KH game like they said. My favorites are the original and the version for 358/2 Days (which imo is a better game than Re:Coded).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2011, 10:21:19 PMActually it was awesome. Awesome battle, and awesome music. (I love the two princess battle themes, "Overture for the End" and "Yet Another Requiem")

Yoko Shimomura is a genius. Dearly Beloved is one of the best songs from a video game ever.

Did Shimomura compose for that game? I thought she was KH exclusive
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Nope she composed for Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, and Bowser's Inside Story

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2011, 06:33:38 PMNope she composed for Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, and Bowser's Inside Story
Help from Koji Kondo in PiT.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

No, she just used his themes like the main theme and underground theme. He didn't help do any composing.

triforced1

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 getting my ass handed to me. I suck as Spy.

SuperFireKirby

Quake Live and the Clap Trap Revolution dlc for Borderlands

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sekter77

Got and beat New Super Mario Bros Wii over the summer and got a 3DS with Ocarina of Time (after the price cut).

The 3DS is surprisingly awesome and has some really impressive tech. It just needs more games, which seems like it will be happening with Mario Kart and Star Fox and others coming soon.

Also, I had never finished Ocarina of Time (only made it to Dodongo's Cavern) so it was pretty cool to finally play the game and see everything. I haven't started the Master Quest yet and I hope I'll be able to beat it eventually. But now that I'm back at school, I don't know if I'll be able to play it much.
Guitar and video games.

Jub3r7

tf2 soldier tutorial as soon as my dad's out of the house. :P

But I can't decide between the medic and scout. :/
or possibly the demoman?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Jub3r7

I'm not much of a heavy.

You can be heavy if you want, I'm sure he's awesome.
But do you see me as a scout or a medic?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Probably more as a scout. Don't really know why.