News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Tetris beats out anything in addictiveness. Especially since you can play it on just about anything electronic.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

SM3DL: I finished all eight worlds, got all of the star coins, and made all the flags gold. Now to save Luigi!! (This game is supposed to be easy, right? I mean. . . wow.)

EDIT: Oops. I was on the wrong page. Didn't mean to double post.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

The first eight or nine worlds are a cakewalk.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

I find 3D land to be pretty dull compared to other Mario-games. It feels like they tried to imitate the galaxy games in just a short time-period.

SlowPokemon

I thought it was a great mix of NSMB and SMG.

blueflower999

Finally bought Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest I. I'll be getting to playing it soon!

Also, Zunawe, I used your strategy for naming the hero: typing random characters and arranging it into a name.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

zezhyrule

Some weird combination of Dark Souls, MHT, Xenoblade and Persona 3. Also somewhat FFII.

...wow I need to lay off the RPGs o_o
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

fabbemannen

Quote from: zezhyrule on July 01, 2012, 11:51:00 AMSome weird combination of Dark Souls, MHT, Xenoblade and Persona 3. Also somewhat FFII.

...wow I need to lay off the RPGs o_o
I'm on a streak right now.
Here's the ones I play/have played/plan on playing in a row

Mobile:
Lufia 3, Lufia 1 (playing right now), Lufia 2, Earthbound, a couple more
Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles (playing right now), The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 01, 2012, 11:28:50 AMAlso, Zunawe, I used your strategy for naming the hero: typing random characters and arranging it into a name.  ;)
It's a sensation!!!! You cannot resist it!
Lol. What did they end up as? Mine were:
Zunawe (Male)
Axcer (Male)
Gynar (Male)
Adina (Female)

I use those names for everything now.

I program things

blueflower999

My hero ended up as Peccon. I haven't gotten far enough to name anyone else yet.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

^I'm pretty sure that you'll end up loving the name by the end of the game. I don't know how it works, but it does.

So, 3D Land finally got difficult. World S7-4. I really, really hate this dumb shadow mario. Keeps getting in my way.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on July 01, 2012, 04:31:54 PMIt's a sensation!!!! You cannot resist it!
Lol. What did they end up as? Mine were:
Zunawe (Male)
Axcer (Male)
Gynar (Male)
Adina (Female)

I use those names for everything now.
When I played Final Fantasy 2, I had kinda different names :>
JFK (my nick, male)
Him (male)
Her (female)
Who (male)

Zunawe

Lol. That reminded me of this:
This is some of the best comedy in history. Along with Victor Borge, of course.
[/nostalgic topic derail]

I've completed every single level in 3D Land, and I only have about 6 star coins left. Then to make all the flags gold. However, the dumb developers just had to put a little icon in the bottom right of the screen saying which Mario bro you used to beat the level. I, having a serious case of video game OCD, must now complete every single level with the opposite bro. . . Gosh darnit!

I program things

SlowPokemon

Actually, you need to do that to unlock the final level. Once you've gotten all the star coins, all gold flagpoles, and beaten all the levels with both bros, you unlock the final level. Which is ridiculously impossible.

Zunawe

I figured as much. I shall beat it within the week!! Maybe. . .

I program things