News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

99.9 cleared on Uprising! WHAT AM I MISSING??!

Olimar12345

Been playin alot of minecraft lately. Also Pikmin 2.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Lands of Lore : The Throtne of Chaos. I'd forgotten how great that game is. Nostalgia's probably involved too, but it's still a pretty good game. I'm also playing Kid Icarus : Uprising and Kirby Mass Attack.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Minecraft with Olimar12345. Our village is boss. Idk why I even left at all.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Started playing through my N64 Rareware games: DKR, DK64, B-K, B-T, and CBFD.

So much nostalgia.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

OMG PLAY JETFORCE GEMINI IT IS THE GREAT
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Can't play what I don't have...but I want it, along with every single game Rare made for the N64.

So many good games...

Why Rare, why did you have to go? You sould your soul to the devil, and now you're paying the price!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 19, 2012, 09:02:22 PMOMG PLAY JETFORCE GEMINI IT IS THE GREAT

Omg yes it's such a good game
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

Used to play the Team Buddies-demo when I was a kid. One of the absolutely funniest games I've played, and that was just the demo!
So I got the full game to work yesterday and my god is it fun

Apparently Team Buddies was one of the rarest PS1 games ever (no wonder I couldn't find it in any stores), too bad it's so friggin' epic D:

EDIT: Forgot to mention The Last Story D:
Team Buddies is so fun that I forgot. Long story short: TLS is epic and one of the best looking games for the Wii (didn't know it could be that good graphics on the system)

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on July 20, 2012, 04:38:30 AMOmg yes it's such a good game
That and Body Harvest were my favorite scifi N64 games. c:

zezhyrule

"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

Bespinben

Original Metroid (via 3DS). NO FREAKING MINI-MAP AAAGH.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on July 23, 2012, 01:24:18 AMOriginal Metroid (via 3DS). NO FREAKING MINI-MAP AAAGH.

Pfft-who needs a map?  8)

Zunawe

Just got Skyrim. It was half-price, and I wanted a new game, so I figured "Why not?" It's pretty fun. I found the console way too early though. I haven't used it on my main game, which is good. It really does make the game boring. That's why I don't like cheating. Anyway, the game is hugely over-hyped, but that doesn't mean it's not awesome.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on July 23, 2012, 01:24:18 AMOriginal Metroid (via 3DS). NO FREAKING MINI-MAP AAAGH.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2012, 08:35:57 AMPfft-who needs a map?  8)

Alright, so after getting lost many times, and having to back-track a bunch after getting stuck because of not having a needed item, I think I have a fairly good internalized mental map of Brinstar and Norfair now. Yay XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday