News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on July 24, 2012, 02:07:47 PMAlright, so after getting lost many times, and having to back-track a bunch after getting stuck because of not having a needed item, I think I have a fairly good internalized mental map of Brinstar and Norfair now. Yay XD
Now yer gettn' it. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

...and, I just use a walkthrough. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fabbemannen

I finished The Last Story decently fast, now I just go around doing some sidequests. I also try to finish the last of the special-worlds in 3D Land (I'm at the end of S7), but really, I can't remember having any fun with the game D:

I'll probably start playing Pandora's Tower when I get back from mah 1-week vacation

blueflower999

I BOUGHT LINK TO THE PAST! ^_^

It's pretty good. Got it for only 20 bucks. And, it actually has a good story this time, like I was told. Such a big improvement from Zelda II.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 01, 2012, 12:17:17 PMI BOUGHT LINK TO THE PAST! ^_^

:D

I'm doing Majora's Mask and Super Mario Sunshine right now.

Zunawe

MM is awesome. I feel like too many people gave up on it because it was too story-oriented and they didn't see enough action. It took me a long time to figure out how to get past learning the song of healing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

MM is THA BEST ZELDA EVAR! XD The feeling when you 100% the game without walkthroughs is just AWESOME!

TheZeldaPianist275

The sequence where you first recover the ocarina is so awesome. :D  More epic than anything in OoT.

I'm sorta stuck recovering Epona tho.... I have to buy a powder keg for more than my wallet capcity.  I have to get back to that.

I let the moon crash while I was in Woodfall Temple just to see what would happen.  I literally had nightmares.  Jumped out of my skin when the HMS popped up on the screen.

Spyro

Skyward Sword.

I got the first flame. I want to finally complete it soon.

FSM-Reapr

:o :o :oYou mean you haven't!??!!!!!!!

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 02, 2012, 10:22:04 AM:o :o :oYou mean you haven't!??!!!!!!!
No. I got it for Christmas and played all the way to Lanayru, and than stopped for a while, until last month started continuing again.

TheZeldaPianist275

I couldn't put Skyward Sword down.  It's a heck of a lot easier than Majora's Mask, which is prolly why I ragequit for a few weeks on the latter.

Zunawe

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 02, 2012, 07:23:34 AMThe sequence where you first recover the ocarina is so awesome. :D  More epic than anything in OoT.

I'm sorta stuck recovering Epona tho.... I have to buy a powder keg for more than my wallet capcity.  I have to get back to that.

I let the moon crash while I was in Woodfall Temple just to see what would happen.  I literally had nightmares.  Jumped out of my skin when the HMS popped up on the screen.
Ohh. I love the getting Epona part. . . cows. If I remember right the wallet is DO NOT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HOW TO GET IT a prize from putting a bunch of rupees into the bank.

Ninja'd: Skyward Sword was overall easier I think, but playing it was harder for me. I liked the idea for the Wii Motion Plus, but I got so annoyed in Ghirahim battles when I would have to react quickly to swing and it would say I swung the wrong way.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, I already knew Zunawe.  Thanks tho.

Ghirahim was tough!  Especially the first time around, when you're still getting used to the game and your items are not powerful.  Piece of cake in Lanayru's challenge.

Spyro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 02, 2012, 03:38:38 PMI couldn't put Skyward Sword down.  It's a heck of a lot easier than Majora's Mask, which is prolly why I ragequit for a few weeks on the latter.
I ragequit all the time on Majora's Mask. It's so frustrating.