News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

MM is easy. I don't know what you guys are talking about. :)

The only part I found to be actually hard was finding all the fairies. The freaking stone tower temple. . . Everything else was just "How do I do this?" and I get it in a few tries.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on August 03, 2012, 11:44:36 AMMM is easy. I don't know what you guys are talking about. :)

The only part I found to be actually hard was finding all the fairies. The freaking stone tower temple. . . Everything else was just "How do I do this?" and I get it in a few tries.
MM is easy, but it's the ultimate blind 100% challenge. If you can do that, you are a pro.

That part took me 3 weeks. XD
Back in my days there where no fancy walkthroughs. :P

Nebbles

Started playing Minish Cap. Super fun so far.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

I really only got into Zelda a few years ago. :P Sue me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on August 03, 2012, 01:00:01 PMI really only got into Zelda a few years ago. :P Sue me.
I'm a lot worse. Just a few months for me!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 03, 2012, 01:24:48 PMI'm a lot worse. Just a few months for me!
The first one I played was when Ocarina of Time 3D came out, but than I played Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Majora's, and Skyward Sword since then.

If you guys want to give me Majora's Mask tips, please do. I'm in the Southern Swamp searching for the temple or magic hag or something like that.

TheZeldaPianist275

Spyro, I'm about a dungeon and a half ahead of you.  I will give you a week headstart, then let's race to beat the game.  I resume MM on the 10th of August.

SlowPokemon

I've been exposed to Zelda all my life but never really cared for it. :P sue me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Spyro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 03, 2012, 06:04:56 PMSpyro, I'm about a dungeon and a half ahead of you.  I will give you a week headstart, then let's race to beat the game.  I resume MM on the 10th of August.
I don't know if I'll have time to play it until after I finish Skyward Sword. I'll probably start playing Majora after that though or maybe on my free time. I still don't even know what some of the songs do  :o

FSM-Reapr

I'm playing Tetris. I have a massive record to break! XD ;)

Spyro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 04, 2012, 06:57:57 AMD:  Do MM first!
I'll play both.  ;)

I think I might have some time later today for Majora's Mask. I'll report my progress here.

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 04, 2012, 07:35:10 AMI'm playing Tetris. I have a massive record to break! XD ;)
^ Tetris world record. O_O
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I've seen that record! O____O
My max record A-Type on 3DS is almost 500 000. Without using Virtual Console menu.
But I'm breaking B-Type lv.9 5.
Girlfriend: 16216
Me: 16199

O___O