News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Pokemon HeartGold Version!

Played the game for around 52 hours and I haven't even beaten the Elite Four yet. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I went on a legendary run after I beat all the gym leaders in soulsilver. Managed to get a shiny Suicune. The game was fun. The only problem I have with pokemon games is the reliance on knowing other people who play it, and having previous versions. For example it's impossible to get all the pokemon without having at least three versions of HG/SS (at least one of each) unless you have previous versions.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Fortunately, I happen to have MANY previous versions. Already completed National Dex in Diamond, so HeartGold won't take too long. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Yeah, that makes life hard. I always found it a bugger that you had to own literally all the different versions of previous games in order to get all the Pokemon for just a SINGLE GAME!! XD

fabbemannen

So, I started on Pandora's Tower yesterday. Not impressed yet, but I haven't played that much.
And I tried out Trackmania on ze Wii 'cause my cousin bought it. Big disappointment compared to the PC-version

Zunawe

Redeemed Majora's Mask from Club Nintendo. I already have it, but I'd rather not worry about the disc's condition. I know way too much about it. Second day playing on this file and I have three dungeons down, all fairies collected for them, the best sword, almost half the masks, and over 500 rupees in the bank.

First time I played it I couldn't figure out why some songs wouldn't work. Wasn't until I beat it that I figured out that certain things only occur when a song is played on the right instrument. For example I spent forever on trying to get the baby to go to sleep because I was trying to play the lullaby on the ocarina.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 06, 2012, 12:46:22 PMStill never beat Tyson myself...

Beaten. 8) After 27 tries... -.-

Re-discovered PMD Blue. :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 07, 2012, 04:01:26 PMRedeemed Majora's Mask from Club Nintendo. I already have it, but I'd rather not worry about the disc's condition. I know way too much about it. Second day playing on this file and I have three dungeons down, all fairies collected for them, the best sword, almost half the masks, and over 500 rupees in the bank.

Just redeemed Majora's Mask from Club Nintendo 20 minutes ago.  I will start playing once I buy a GameCube controller.  I just beat Twilight Princess too.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Shadoninja

Got into this game called shining force: ressurection of the dark dragon(?). It's a grid based strategy rpg.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 12, 2012, 01:23:09 PMGot into this game called shining force: ressurection of the dark dragon(?). It's a grid based strategy rpg.
That game is great, played a port of the original on some ancient PC sega compilation when I was younger.  Got stuck near the end though :<

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2012, 02:14:30 AMThat game is great, played a port of the original on some ancient PC sega compilation when I was younger.  Got stuck near the end though :<
Yeah it's really addictive. The save keeps deleting itself though :(. Stupid flashcart
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Spyro

Pikmin

Started a new file. This game is so fun. Got 3 parts in the first 2 days.

blueflower999

Spyro, I am going to make you play Pikmin 2. If you like the original, than 2 will blow your mind. I actually only thought the original was OK when I first bought it 2 years ago. It was hard under the time limit, the controls on the Wii weren't that great, so I dropped it. Then that fall, I found the second one for Gamecube, and I got so addicted. It improves the first one in every possible way. After I beat 2, I loved the Pikmin series so much that I couldn't resist going back and beating one, and I enjoyed it a whole lot more now that I was used to the gameplay scheme. But 2 is still so much better.
Bulbear! Blueflower999