News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Played a bit of Diddy Kong Racing earlier. God, such a fun game...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

^My parents both worked days during the summer, so I got put into a daycare-like thing until I was in about 3rd grade. We played Diddy Kong Racing a lot. I have nostalgic memories about that game. I haven't gotten it for my own N64 though. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Aw, you should. It's a great time killer! Awesome soundtrack, too.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I loved that game.

Also, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors arrived today. I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend.  >:D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 14, 2012, 05:55:17 PMSpyro, I am going to make you play Pikmin 2. If you like the original, than 2 will blow your mind. I actually only thought the original was OK when I first bought it 2 years ago. It was hard under the time limit, the controls on the Wii weren't that great, so I dropped it. Then that fall, I found the second one for Gamecube, and I got so addicted. It improves the first one in every possible way. After I beat 2, I loved the Pikmin series so much that I couldn't resist going back and beating one, and I enjoyed it a whole lot more now that I was used to the gameplay scheme. But 2 is still so much better.

I really need to play these games.  Especially with the third one coming out on Wii U.

Olimar12345

Pikmin 1: GCN>Wii
Pikmin 2: GCN≤Wii
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 15, 2012, 05:23:55 PMPikmin 2: GCN≤Wii
Are you serious? I can barely stand Pikmin 2 on the Wii! The aiming is awkward, my arm gets tired, and the spray buttons are just too far away from my fingers for me to hit them in a hurry!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Controls are a bit wierd at first,  but I thought it was fantastic! Though, I don't use the sprays, I did like the new view they added!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 14, 2012, 05:55:17 PMSpyro, I am going to make you play Pikmin 2. If you like the original, than 2 will blow your mind. I actually only thought the original was OK when I first bought it 2 years ago. It was hard under the time limit, the controls on the Wii weren't that great, so I dropped it. Then that fall, I found the second one for Gamecube, and I got so addicted. It improves the first one in every possible way. After I beat 2, I loved the Pikmin series so much that I couldn't resist going back and beating one, and I enjoyed it a whole lot more now that I was used to the gameplay scheme. But 2 is still so much better.
I just got a coupon for Gamestop so I might get Pikmin 2 with it. If they have it there. I'll probably have to order it or something. I REALLY want the game before I get Pikmin 3 though. It looks awesome. More laid-back too.

SuperFireKirby

Finally beat Bastion. Definitely in my Top 10 favorite games ever. I recommend it to anyone who is alive and has hands.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Damn, I failed both requirements.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fabbemannen

I've heard a lot of good things about Bastion, might try it later.
Else, tried to get Rayman Gold to work (found the original game at home, haven't played it in ages), but didn't manage to get the music to work. It just isn't the same :/
Quote from: blueflower999 on August 15, 2012, 05:29:01 PMAre you serious? I can barely stand Pikmin 2 on the Wii! The aiming is awkward, my arm gets tired, and the spray buttons are just too far away from my fingers for me to hit them in a hurry!
I liked the Wii-controls a lot, I don't see why you would have such a problem with them

blueflower999

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 16, 2012, 12:22:12 PMI liked the Wii-controls a lot, I don't see why you would have such a problem with them
Hmm. Maybe it is just me. My arm just gets tired from holding it up for so long, I find the aiming awkward and finicky, and the sprays are hard to reach. Other than that though, it isn't too bad.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 16, 2012, 12:44:46 PMHmm. Maybe it is just me. My arm just gets tired from holding it up for so long, I find the aiming awkward and finicky, and the sprays are hard to reach. Other than that though, it isn't too bad.
I played the first game on the wii, and it's ok. Not bad, but Gamecube is better.

fabbemannen

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 16, 2012, 12:44:46 PMHmm. Maybe it is just me. My arm just gets tired from holding it up for so long, I find the aiming awkward and finicky, and the sprays are hard to reach. Other than that though, it isn't too bad.
I'm normally lying down when I'm playing, so I've never had any problem with getting tired in my arm (I rest it on my stomach). The aiming is spot-on imo, faster than using the stick too