News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Re-played PMD Blue, and now to Darkness. :D

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Spyro

Played more Pikmin.

Words can not describe how much I suck at the Distant Spring.

Although I am ahead by around 2 or 3 parts more than my amount of days, (if you should be getting only 1 part a day), I still think Olimar might lose....  :P

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on August 17, 2012, 12:12:19 PMPlayed more Pikmin.

Words can not describe how much I suck at the Distant Spring.

Although I am ahead by around 2 or 3 parts more than my amount of days, (if you should be getting only 1 part a day), I still think Olimar might lose....  :P
The Distant Spring is as hard as crap. Especially if you accidentally awaken the Smoky Progg...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2012, 12:24:38 PMThe Distant Spring is as hard as crap. Especially if you accidentally awaken the Smoky Progg...
Luckily for me, I came two days after Day 15 so I don't think it's there.

Why can't the BABY BULBORBS sleep like their parents! They keep moving and eating my pikmin and waking up their idiot friends.   :o

Anyway, they really should take some hazards out of the Distant Spring.

Too hard to get pieces.

KefkaticFanatic

Naw man, kool kids fight the progg :>

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Spyro

So I just beat Pikmin. I got the good ending too! I ended up with all parts except the Secret Stash. I was careless and got killed by the final boss.... I'll probably play again, now that I know more about the Forest Navel and the Distant Spring.

FSM-Reapr

Starting to practice the 6-Day Challenge in Pikmin. :D

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on August 18, 2012, 06:18:17 AMSo I just beat Pikmin. I got the good ending too! I ended up with all parts except the Secret Stash. I was careless and got killed by the final boss.... I'll probably play again, now that I know more about the Forest Navel and the Distant Spring.
I'm pretty sure it's not the good ending. I think that's the normal or average ending. And yeah, I can't blame your for dying on the final boss. He killed 198 or my red Pikmin before I FINALLY got him.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 18, 2012, 06:20:00 AMStarting to practice the 6-Day Challenge in Pikmin. :D
Coulda sword you could only beat it in 9 tops...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Oh, well I'm fine with average than  :P

If I go into that file I can keep going in to beat the boss, but I don't think I'll bother. I only have like 176 or so total pikmin because so many of my red and blues died in the Distant Spring. I'll probably redo a new file sometime.

FSM-Reapr

My current record is 8 days. I can press buttons really fast.

Mario Party 4, Domination:  8)

Pit0010

im gonna pick up my new super mario bros gold today!!! :>
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr

Oh right, if you buy the game from eShop, does the game have exact same stuff like in the game card version?

Pit0010

talking too me?

ah yes i think so. also i think it's the same price as well

but for me...i like my game books :)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030