News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on October 09, 2012, 05:26:02 PMAfter a few years of not facing Dark Link I found him stupidly easy. I could even get him with spin attacks. Before I could hardly touch him (no, I wasn't targeting him either time).
Dark Link... does FSM mean the one in Zelda II? Or the one in the Water Temple in OoT?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I was talking about OoT, but I don't know.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

I recently reclaimed my childhood and beat the original Rayman.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

-_- hafta wait till thursday when I get paid...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

D: Okay. I can't play video games during the week....sad

Roz~

Got my 6th badge yesterday in Pokemon White 2. Love the game so far, since it doesn't feel like I'm playing Black again.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Playing Kirby's Dream Collection. Bought it last week and I've been playing it my spare time. I'm so glad they decided to make completely new challenge levels, cuz for a second I was a little worried they were going to just be the ones from Return To Dreamland.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on October 11, 2012, 06:06:28 AMGot my 6th badge yesterday in Pokemon White 2. Love the game so far, since it doesn't feel like I'm playing Black again.

Omg yes! Don't give anything away ^^

I have four badges, about to go to Driftveil City. My team is Servine, Flaaffy, Gothita, and Genesect, all around Lv28-31.

I really love the new characters. Colress is probably my favorite. The whole brilliant, slightly insane scientist thing is really entertaining. Hugh is more than a normal rival; there's depth to his character, just like Cheren and Bianca. Roxie was pretty entertaining as well.

What are your favorite music pieces so far? My favorites are:
Title
Aspertia City
Floccesy Town
Floccesy Ranch
Shooting in Pokestar Studios!
Eye Contact! Beauty (in Elesa's Gym)

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2012, 07:02:45 AMWhat are your favorite music pieces so far?

From what I've heard on my friend's imported Japanese copy, the Gym themes. Each Gym is given its own distinct atmosphere with a separate mix of the traditional music.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 09, 2012, 06:46:49 PMI recently reclaimed my childhood and beat the original Rayman.
^I got Rayman 1 + Gold (got both due to soundproblem on Gold) loaded on my computer, just waiting to be replayed (got busy with Borderlands 1&2)

Else I finished Kirby: Squeak Squad 100% 2-3 days ago. Really fun game actually. I especially liked it since it was more like the old games, too many weird Kirby-games on the DS (Mass Attack, Canvas Curse etc.)
I currently made my first try on the Elite Four in Pokemon Diamond now. Got beaten by Bertha (or what she's called) on her last Pokemon. I'm still kinda under-leveled ._.
When I'm done with Diamond, I'll probably take a small break and then start on Black or White

Nebbles

Speaking of Black 2... when you guys get there, route 22's music sounds a LOT link Zelda music. It's weird.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: Nebbles on October 14, 2012, 12:21:28 PMSpeaking of Black 2... when you guys get there, route 22's music sounds a LOT link Zelda music. It's weird.
That was a slightly odd typo.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

....woops. XD Like Zelda music, you know what I meant.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel