News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

started playing Black 2... I somehow enjoy playing it^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

AWWW YEAH, playing my world religions mid term paper!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on October 23, 2012, 01:57:56 PMstarted playing Black 2... I somehow enjoy playing it^^

Did you not enjoy the original Black and White games? :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2012, 03:53:41 PMDid you not enjoy the original Black and White games? :/
I sure did! But I expected to BW2 to be the same as BW1. But there are a lot of new things to discover which makes the game worth playing! I just have 4 badges atm, but it really is a good game, which will hopefully keep the Pokemon franchise alive!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Hopefully! It is quite a good game. Wait until you reach the climax!

the_last_sheikah

God Dammit, my friend just loaned me Borderlands.  Welp, guess I'm not playing anything else for the next forever.  Stupid completionist OCD.
Oh and btw...
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2012, 04:19:27 AMWait until you reach the climax!
That's what she said.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 27, 2012, 07:29:03 PMThat's what she said.

I make a habit of five-starring anyone who makes those jokes.  Just you wait Sheikah.   ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 27, 2012, 07:29:03 PMThat's what she said.

like zomg lolz u r so funny & original i cant stop lauging right now zomg u r hilarous

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Liberation Maiden. It's quite good once you learn the controls!

Olimar12345

^I was just about to download that game.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Finally have time to play Code of Princess. I heard it's quite good so I really can't wait to play. It's been a while since I've played a beat-em-all game too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

:< but roz you need to play 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2012, 02:47:20 PM:< but roz you need to play 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

So many games, so little time :<
I'll probably have time to buy it/play during Christmas vacations. I already have a ton of games to finish QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.