News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Pssst buy 999

Please? :< it's so good, you won't be able to put it down
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

It's the next game I buy. I saw Code of Princess at my local EB Games so I just had to buy it =P
But yes I really want that game + Virtue's Last Reward, I'll be buying them in the near future. I just need to find them~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Roz~

A Beat-Em-Up game with some RPG elements. It's pretty good, and it has an awesome OST.

fabbemannen

another month, another post

After hearing you guys go on about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-games for so long, I thought I would try one after I finished Diamond.
So I'm currently playing Blue Rescue Team as Mudkip (+ Treecko). Pretty addictive game, even though it isn't without flaws (it's like playing Lufia 3 with a worse dungeon-generating system).  I'm currently stuck on trying to get past Moltres, and since I only got Treecko with me that gets 1-hit'd every single time, it's going to take awhile.

What else? Well, I just beat the Land of the Livid Dead in Rayman Origins. One of the best platformers I've ever played!
NHL09, SSBBrawl, GTA:San Andreas, Mario Kart DS, Borderlands 2 (lvl 45 (I think) Assassin) and some other games I stumble upon. I also plan on finishing the last 2 worlds in DKCR since I got it back from my brother

Roz~

I bought Paper Mario : Sticker Star earlier this week. Not sure if I like the game so far, I'm kind of disappointed... but eh, I'll finish it regardless.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on November 16, 2012, 08:40:18 PMI bought Paper Mario : Sticker Star earlier this week. Not sure if I like the game so far, I'm kind of disappointed... but eh, I'll finish it regardless.
why disappointed?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Hmm basically because they removed pretty much every RPG aspect the series had so far. No more partners, no more badges, no more exp... The sticker system is pretty cool, as you need to think about which stickers you feel like using, and managing them is cool as well, but there's absolutely no point in battling the enemies, since you don't level up anymore. You just beat them to get coins to buy new stickers, but if you don't battle them... you don't use your stickers. So really, why would I battle them? Also there are a lot of puzzles in the game, which is pretty nice. However, you can't try to experiment at all. You need to have the good sticker for the puzzle. The problem is, if you haven't found it, then you have to re-do all of the previous levels and see if you haven't forgotten something. I mean I love exploring every levels, and I usually find everything in a certain level before moving on, but the problem is that the game won't tell you if you forgot something somewhere. So if you come across a roadblock and you don't have the right sticker... well, have fun roaming the previous levels to find it. Also the hint system suck.

Some of the new features are great. I personally love the sticker system and the new world map (it's designed like the ones in platformers like NSMB games), but... I loved the series, but I'm really skeptical on some of the changes that were made. I wish the game looked more like an RPG.

FSM-Reapr

^omg roz tell your boyfriend to never let you go

I finished Virtue: Last Reward's demo. Dang it was time-consuming, but still easy. I might buy it because of the hard mode.
Also I finished Liberation Maiden on Hard. :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 16, 2012, 11:27:10 PM^omg roz tell your boyfriend to never let you go

I finished Virtue: Last Reward's demo. Dang it was time-consuming, but still easy. I might buy it because of the hard mode.
Also I finished Liberation Maiden on Hard. :D

Get "Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" before "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward." You'll understand the story much more.

FSM-Reapr

I can't find the European counterpart for that game. :(

Roz~

That's because it wasn't released in Europe D:

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Wait they released the sequel but not the original? Stupidd

Bubbles

Im starting the Diabolical Box right now ;D