News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2012, 07:29:31 PMIidk about the European voice, but the American voice was hilariously awesome.
The "European" sounds are just the Japanese dub. That is so dumb.

K-NiGhT

Been playing Halo 4 with sheikah the past day or so. I think I'm annoying him lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 25, 2012, 12:09:05 PMThe "European" sounds are just the Japanese dub. That is so dumb.

D: we got to choose between Japanese and English! aw man
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Got and finished AC3, now playing Dishonored which is fantastic.

Also got Max Payne 3 and the THQ humble bundle...

I don't even have time to play these games T.T

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Dishonored was amazing. I've only finished it once, and that was when I just killed everybody I came by. Now I'm trying to go through without killing anybody at all.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

I. Freaking. LOVE Nintendo Land. Some may be disappointed in the Wii U, but not me. This game is all I need to keep me entertained until Pikmin 3.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

UnknownKirbyMan

Yes, Mario Chase looks quite enjoyable. Can't afford a Wii U right now though...
Aside from Touhou and Stone Soup, I've been playing Brawl- with my brother.
(http://www.smashmods.com/forum/page/bmdownload.html)
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Zunawe

Planetside 2 is really fun. They actually made sniping more than just running around the map and "quick-scoping". It takes patience and skill, and I like that.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm doing The Legend of Zelda and Pilotwings Resort right now.  I have to say, Resort didn't set expectations very high but it far exceeded them.  I'm impressed.

And, uh... blueflower?  You just played the original L of Z right?  Is it a problem that I can only find three dungeons after scouring the overworld for months?

Zunawe

Some are hidden, some require certain items. If you've found the items in each dungeon you've completed, you should be able to get to other ones. You can find the hidden ones by testing walls and lakes.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Really?? Huh.  I've found and cleared 1 & 3, and cannot get through the gauntlet in 6 to save my life.  Walls and lakes?  Hm.  Hm....  Do trees hide anything?  There are a lot of suspicious trees.

Zunawe

Bushes? Yes. Dead trees in the southwestern corner of the map? No. Certain items reveal secrets if you know where to look. There are a couple of places you can go without items as well, but those take a while to find. That's all I'm giving you unless you want an example.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on December 18, 2012, 12:34:45 PMDead trees in the southwestern corner of the map

dagnabbit

Err.. example.. I guess?  And how do you activate bushes?  Just with your sword?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 18, 2012, 12:37:02 PMdagnabbit

Err.. example.. I guess?  And how do you activate bushes?  Just with your sword?

Like that... sometimes...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman