News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 18, 2012, 12:44:59 PM

Like that... sometimes...

Ah.  That's helpful.

EDIT: Just found the eighth dungeon :3 Thanks BDS

blueflower999

Isn't there one dungeon where you play your flute by a lake, and the water drains to reveal an entrance?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Woh.  That's awesome.  I climbed the mountain and just found the fifth one too.

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 18, 2012, 01:08:20 PMIsn't there one dungeon where you play your flute by a lake, and the water drains to reveal an entrance?
Which is why I mentioned lakes. Let him discover the rest on his own.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mandrew!

I'm playin..
shadow of colossus
Black/white 2
soul silver
ty the tasmanian tiger 2

SuperFireKirby

Skyward Sword is pretty darn awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mandrew!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 18, 2012, 05:22:47 PMSkyward Sword is pretty darn awesome.

oh my gosh that is such a great game!!!    8)
right now, I'm completing ALL the side quests before, i do the final battle with Ghirahim

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 18, 2012, 05:22:47 PMSkyward Sword is pretty darn awesome.

It's the best Zelda game ever imho.
And I'm playing PMD2 again. I'd forgotten how fun that game was. Got to be a Cyndaquil this time around.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Skyward Sword was a great 25th Anniversary game. I still like the N64 games better. The controls, although fun, can get a little frustrating. Especially the Ghirahim battles when you have to quickly slash in a certain direction. As I would move my controller to the right starting spot it would recognize a slash, which would make me hit his sword wrong and lose 3 hearts.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mandrew!

Quote from: Zunawe on December 18, 2012, 07:20:47 PMSkyward Sword was a great 25th Anniversary game. I still like the N64 games better. The controls, although fun, can get a little frustrating. Especially the Ghirahim battles when you have to quickly slash in a certain direction. As I would move my controller to the right starting spot it would recognize a slash, which would make me hit his sword wrong and lose 3 hearts.

i kinda of like this about the game, made it more difficult to fight enemies and bosses... though i do agree it did get frustrating at times

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, definitely not my favorite Zelda(Wind Waker ftw) but still sooper awesome so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I hated Wind Waker lolz

Quote from: Zunawe on December 18, 2012, 07:20:47 PMSkyward Sword was a great 25th Anniversary game. I still like the N64 games better. The controls, although fun, can get a little frustrating. Especially the Ghirahim battles when you have to quickly slash in a certain direction. As I would move my controller to the right starting spot it would recognize a slash, which would make me hit his sword wrong and lose 3 hearts.

I didn't find SS's controls frustrating at all, nor did I find it more difficult to fight bosses and stuff. I guess you moved the Wiimote too fast and that's why the game recognized that as being a slash? I personally didn't have that problem at all...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on December 19, 2012, 07:32:57 AMI hated Wind Waker lolz
I liked Wind Waker until that stupid fetch quest at the end.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

I honestly don't have a favorite Zelda game.  Whichever one I'm playing at the time is my favorite. :P

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 19, 2012, 07:36:03 AMI liked Wind Waker until that stupid fetch quest at the end.

-_____- A month and a half of my life..... gone......

SlowPokemon

Bought Resident Evil Revelations today, was on sale. Never played a RE game before so I don't really know what to expect beyond apparently a lot of gore, but ign named it the fifth best 3ds game back in August. Anyone else played it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.